Windows 10: Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Discus and support Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShreyLaddha, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this problem it says sign in. But It does not allow me to sign in and says "Something went wrong- We have trouble signing you in Feedback hub. please check your connection and try again"2. Refresh this page: It also didn't work.Options I have tried and all in vain waste:1. wsreset.exe2. Network troubleshooters3. Microsoft Stor

:)

ShreyLaddha, Apr 23, 2021

2. Unable to access Feedback via Feedback Hub since installing Creators Update

Hi Ian,

Updating your PC to the new version of Windows 10 could cause the issue. We would like to ask the following questions to help us in resolving your issue:

• Upon launching the feedback hub, is there an option for you to sign out?
    • Were you able to sign in before this error occurred?
    • Were you able to sign in to other Windows 10 apps like Mail app or Store app?

We suggest that you sign in from the Settings using your Microsoft account by following this

link
    . Kindly refer to the post of Yolvi Ell, one of our Forum Moderators, last
    April 14, 2017 to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub

Hi,

There are various reasons why you can't sign in to Feedback hub. It is possible that it can be due to incorrect password. To better assist you we'd like to gather more information:

• Did you get any error messages when you try to sign in to Feedback hub?
    • Are you trying to access the Feedback hub in a browser?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Apr 23, 2021
  4. aussiejhv Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub

I thought I solved the problem with the feedback hub.

Seem to have created a new problem. Unable to open the Store Icon. Get an error message "Check your Internet connection"

aussiejhv, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

1. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB - Similar Threads - Unable launch Microsoft

2. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  3. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

6. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  7. Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...: Hi, I've changed my password recently and since then, unable to login to my Microsoft account on my Lenovo laptop. I am unable to login to Microsoft Store, Microsoft Office and the Feedback Hub. I can only login to Microsoft websites including PearsonVUE. May I know...
  8. Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub: Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-launch-the-same-with-the/9e647531-dcf4-4d25-b699-84d1fbd2cd0a
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP ***Original title:Windows Store won't open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  10. Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app: Split from this thread. Hi cwharts I tried all the steps above, still no luck. Any other ideas? When I click on Sign in now nothing happens System info Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 x64 Based PC AMD Processor [Split from: Windows...