Windows 10: Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to launch Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP ***Original title:Windows Store won't open***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ToddPinkerton, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Hey Community,

My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP

***Original title:Windows Store won't open***

:)

ToddPinkerton, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Unable to launch Microsoft Store

1. Unable to launch Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable launch Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  3. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  4. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  5. Unable to launch microsoft store

Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  7. Unable to launch Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Store apps: So I've got a really weird issue. I restarted my PC and after signing in I was greeted by an error. It looked like one of the Store apps I have set to start with Windows was unable to launch...and Windows could not access the file. It happened a couple times as I have a...
  8. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch: I have 2 x Windows 10 system. Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered". I have done the below steps but still can't find Photos installed. - run wsreset.exe - reset Microsoft Photo - re-registered Microsoft Photo via...
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...