Windows 10: Unable to launch Minecraft app

Discus and support Unable to launch Minecraft app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have newly purchased from Microsoft stores, downloaded and installed. Trying to open the game, click mojang popup opens, white screen pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sharukhakthar, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Unable to launch Minecraft app

Hi

I have newly purchased from Microsoft stores, downloaded and installed.

Trying to open the game,

click

mojang popup opens,

white screen pop up opens

but it closes automatically

game does not open

Note: I have updated windows, all are upto date on my laptop, windows 10 laptop

***Original Title: minecraft not opening - newly purchased from microsoft stores , on my windows 10 laptop***

:)

sharukhakthar, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Unable to launch Minecraft app

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Unable to launch Minecraft app

1. Unable to launch Minecraft app - Similar Threads - Unable launch Minecraft

2. Minecraft launch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launch screen: I recently did a factory reset on my computer which deleted everything on it, meaning I had to re download all the apps I wanted which includes minecraft. Whenever I go to the launcher it just stays on the same screen. I tried deleting the .minecraft file but it didn't work....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching

Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching: Hello! I have this issue with the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! As soon as I start the app, it crashes before the main menu appears! It has nothing to do with the drivers since before i installed them it still didn't work. I've tried every tutorial I could find and nothing...
  4. Unable to launch Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Store apps: So I've got a really weird issue. I restarted my PC and after signing in I was greeted by an error. It looked like one of the Store apps I have set to start with Windows was unable to launch...and Windows could not access the file. It happened a couple times as I have a...
  5. Launching Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Launching Minecraft: I was able to launch minecraft before updating the system, but after having updated system I couldn't. Please Help Crash report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You should try our sister game, Minceraft! Time: 11/24/20 6:17 PM Description: Initializing game...
  6. Unable to launch Amazon Audible app

Unable to launch Amazon Audible app: For some reason my PC window 10 won't open audible? ***Original title: Amazon audible*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-amazon-audible-app/8e7cb1a3-e043-4a95-bd2b-ef4207475e50
  7. Minecraft Dungeons will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons will not launch: I bought Minecraft Dungeons a while ago, it downloaded okay, and asked me to restart my PC. I did so. I went to the launcher to play the game, and it goes to the screen saying "Log in with your Microsoft Account" - but there is no option to, it sticks on that screen for about...
  8. Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps: Each time I try to launch apps such as Paint 3D, Calculator, 3D Viewer, Sticky Notes, their logo flashes briefly, then the app shuts down without any on-screen error message or Event Viewer entry. Here are the things I tried to fix the problem: sfc.exe /scannow (in an...
  9. Minecraft Wont Launch :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Wont Launch :(: My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-launch/81d82de5-7298-49cc-acc7-89cd478f9333
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08