Windows 10: Unable to launch Sign in prompt ...

Discus and support Unable to launch Sign in prompt ... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when i hit sign in nothing happens... ive rebooted several times and no change every few clicks on the sign in text i see a “just a moment” with... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Deemo88, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Deemo88 Win User

Unable to launch Sign in prompt ...

when i hit sign in nothing happens... ive rebooted several times and no change

every few clicks on the sign in text i see a “just a moment” with circular dots as if loading and brings me back to my name and the words ‘sign in’ underneath

im using a HP laptop

thanks

:)

Deemo88, Nov 17, 2020

2. Unable to Launch Games such as Gears 4

Hi,

An outdated version of the Windows Store is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch any games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 2: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Cross 313 Win User
    Unable to Launch Games such as Gears 4

Thank you for the quick reply. When getting to Step 2 I was hit with this message:

Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Windows\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\Win ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Windows\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNot

FoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Cross 313, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to launch Sign in prompt ... - Similar Threads - Unable launch Sign

2. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  3. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Sign in prompt is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  5. Sign in prompt is annoying

Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  6. Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services: I'm experiencing this problem when Windows Store is loading for 30 seconds and then just shuts down. I tried everything that is recommended here it did not helpI assume that this is connected to the error 0x800704cf which I encounter when I try to login into feedback hubHere...
  7. Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services: I'm experiencing this problem when Windows Store is loading for 30 seconds and then just shuts down. I tried everything that is recommended here it did not helpI assume that this is connected to the error 0x800704cf which I encounter when I try to login into feedback hubHere...
  8. Unable to launch browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to launch browsers: This is the response I get when trying to launch either EDGE (default) browser or CHROME. What does it mean and how can I quickly get access to my browsers? 183264
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  10. CAMERA UNABLE TO LAUNCH

CAMERA UNABLE TO LAUNCH: HEY TEAM, MY CAMERA APP HAS BEEN FAULTY LATELY IVE ONLY EVER USED IT ONCE ON ZOOM AND IT HASNT WORKED EVER SINCE. IVE TRIED ALL THE SELF HELP SUGGESTIONS AND MEASURES. STILL IT ISNT WORKING AND SUPER FRUSTRATING. THIS LAPTOP IS BRAND NEW ONLY 2 MONTHS! PLEASE...