Windows 10: Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

Discus and support Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm experiencing this problem when Windows Store is loading for 30 seconds and then just shuts down. I tried everything that is recommended here it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EsseSwann, Oct 7, 2021.

1. EsseSwann Win User

Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

I'm experiencing this problem when Windows Store is loading for 30 seconds and then just shuts down. I tried everything that is recommended here it did not helpI assume that this is connected to the error 0x800704cf which I encounter when I try to login into feedback hubHere is the application error report for Windows Store crashLog Name: ApplicationSource: Application ErrorDate: 10/7/2021 8:19:58 PMEvent ID: 1000Task Category: 100Level: ErrorKeywords: ClassicUser: N/ADescription:Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, ve

:)

EsseSwann, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 7, 2021
  3. I cannot install updates or apps from windows store or sign into games

Hi Anne,

This issue may be due to an error in the Store, we suggest that you reset it by following these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open the Run
      command box.
    • Type WSReset, and then try launching the Store
      and sign in.

Let us know how it goes.

Dennis Mop, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

1. Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services - Similar Threads - Unable launch Store

2. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  3. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  4. Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch Store and sign in to some services: I'm experiencing this problem when Windows Store is loading for 30 seconds and then just shuts down. I tried everything that is recommended here it did not helpI assume that this is connected to the error 0x800704cf which I encounter when I try to login into feedback hubHere...
  5. Unable to connect to some microsoft services

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to connect to some microsoft services: Recently I got the Xbox game pass on pc to play some games, where I discovered that games that verify my login info are unable to connect me to xbox live. After further investigation and troubleshooting, I have found out that I am completely unable to log into another account...
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  7. Unable to launch Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Store apps: So I've got a really weird issue. I restarted my PC and after signing in I was greeted by an error. It looked like one of the Store apps I have set to start with Windows was unable to launch...and Windows could not access the file. It happened a couple times as I have a...
  8. Unable to launch Sign in prompt ...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to launch Sign in prompt ...: when i hit sign in nothing happens... ive rebooted several times and no change every few clicks on the sign in text i see a “just a moment” with circular dots as if loading and brings me back to my name and the words ‘sign in’ underneath im using a HP laptop thanks...
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP ***Original title:Windows Store won't open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08