Windows 10: Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

Discus and support Unable to leave Microsoft Family. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to leave Microsoft Family, I have an adult account. When I go to the members menu, there's no button to leave. I am also the only member in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eaglewing747, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

I am unable to leave Microsoft Family, I have an adult account. When I go to the members menu, there's no button to leave. I am also the only member in it. I'm currently unable to do things like joining minecraft bedrock realms whilst I am in the MS Family group.As of now, creating a new account isn't an option I'm willing to go with and I don't have anyone else I could add if being the only member is the issue.

:)

Eaglewing747, Jun 10, 2022
  2. seganku Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Unable to leave Microsoft Family. [​IMG]

winver: 19041.113

I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots.

Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and get the invite here. If I try to accept the invite, it says I must leave my current family first. I get the link to leave, but the same error.

Any ideas?

seganku, Jun 10, 2022
  3. EdTittel Win User

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

Not a bad idea, I had not thought of that!

Thema:

Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

1. Unable to leave Microsoft Family. - Similar Threads - Unable leave Microsoft

2. Leaving microsoft family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  3. Leaving microsoft family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  4. Cannot leave Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave Microsoft Family: I cannot leave a Microsoft Family. Both myself and the "Owner" have tried and it will not let me leave. The account is tied to my laptop profile, so I cannot join another family that has a D365 subscription. Basically my OneDrive is full and the laptop is virtually...
  5. Issue with Leaving Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Leaving Microsoft Family: Hello, I recently got a new Inspiron 14 2-in-1 computer around a week and a half ago. I logged into my account, set up the rest of the computer, and migrated my data from Chrome to Edge. I do not have Microsoft 365 and was confused when, after trying to visit some of the...
  6. Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

Unable to leave Microsoft Family.: I am unable to leave Microsoft Family, I have an adult account. When I go to the members menu, there's no button to leave. I am also the only member in it. I'm currently unable to do things like joining minecraft bedrock realms whilst I am in the MS Family group.As of now,...
  7. Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave Microsoft Family.: I am unable to leave Microsoft Family, I have an adult account. When I go to the members menu, there's no button to leave. I am also the only member in it. I'm currently unable to do things like joining minecraft bedrock realms whilst I am in the MS Family group.As of now,...
  8. Can't leave Microsoft family

Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....
  9. Can't leave Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....
  10. Can't leave Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps