Windows 10: Unable to load apps on Microsoft device

Discus and support Unable to load apps on Microsoft device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have two devices. Both show up as my devices on my MS account. When I try to load apps onto one of the devices, the install only shows one of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisChapman6, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Unable to load apps on Microsoft device

I have two devices. Both show up as my devices on my MS account. When I try to load apps onto one of the devices, the install only shows one of the devices, so I cannot add the app to the desired device.

:)

ChrisChapman6, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Unable to load apps on Microsoft device

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to load apps on Microsoft device

1. Unable to load apps on Microsoft device - Similar Threads - Unable load apps

2. No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load: Hi,For the last month, any of my applications like Film and Tv or Microsoft store or even calculator will not open. I don't use any security software that could be blocking the apps, I only use windows defender.I have checked for updates, Checked if I have the date and time...
  3. No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load: Hi,For the last month, any of my applications like Film and Tv or Microsoft store or even calculator will not open. I don't use any security software that could be blocking the apps, I only use windows defender.I have checked for updates, Checked if I have the date and time...
  4. No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.: This is an issue I'm seeing is fairly common recently based on other threads.I'm trying to transfer a Windows 10 digital license between an old pc build and a new one Motherboard/CPU changeI had never linked my old PC's license to my Microsoft account so I tried to link both...
  6. Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.

Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.: This is an issue I'm seeing is fairly common recently based on other threads.I'm trying to transfer a Windows 10 digital license between an old pc build and a new one Motherboard/CPU changeI had never linked my old PC's license to my Microsoft account so I tried to link both...
  7. Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft Apps Not Loading

Microsoft Apps Not Loading: Hi all After an update on Windows 10, none of my Microsoft apps seem to load. Also I can't use any USB port. The photo app also doesn't work. Even Itunes wouldn't load, so I uninstalled it and reloaded that. Now it works. I have tried a number of things, like system...
  9. Microsoft Store App not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  10. No Microsoft Apps Loading

No Microsoft Apps Loading: Everytime I try to open an app on Windows 10 nothing loads and it says i need family assistance. I try to update my PC and it says theres an update but wont let me do the update. When i try to add a new user or anything like that it gives me a pop-up that loads for five...