Windows 10: Unable to load bitmaps! Error

Discus and support Unable to load bitmaps! Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was running a 16bit program on my 32bit windows tablet. It was running fine till a few days ago when it started to say " unable to load bitmaps! ".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by steve helvie, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Unable to load bitmaps! Error

I was running a 16bit program on my 32bit windows tablet. It was running fine till a few days ago when it started to say " unable to load bitmaps! ". It is not the program because I deleted it and down loaded it again and it says the same error. The program is Stars! a old shareware game. The tablet is Nuvision. It did a update just before the error started.

:)

steve helvie, Oct 13, 2019

2. Bitmap is incorrect

Hi,

For better assistance regarding Bitmap error, we suggest that you contact HP support.

Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    bitmap files

Hi Trish,

It can be caused by malwares. Some bitmap files are know to contain virus specially if you downloaded a file from an untrusted website. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you perform a full antivirus scan on your PC using Windows Defender
    or any third-party antivirus apps that you have and see if it will help delete the files.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Oct 13, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Unable to load bitmaps! Error

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to load bitmaps! Error

1. Unable to load bitmaps! Error - Similar Threads - Unable load bitmaps

2. Corrupted Bitmap file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Bitmap file: What causes the corruption in Bitmap files? I have a Windows 10 HP laptop, and when I open a bitmap file, it goes directly to the photos app, and says that the file has been corrupted or not supported. How do I fix it? And apparently, there is not a topic for corrupted files,...
  3. Corrupted Bitmap file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted Bitmap file: What causes the corruption in Bitmap files? I have a Windows 10 HP laptop, and when I open a bitmap file, it goes directly to the photos app, and says that the file has been corrupted or not supported. How do I fix it? And apparently, there is not a topic for corrupted files,...
  4. Unable to load updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load updates.: My computer, which has been running Windows 11 since last year, has sudddenly stopped processing updates. The last one which completed correctly was KB5013628 on 12th May but ever since then every update has failed. Why is this? I have made no changes to the mahcine...
  5. Trying to find a bitmap file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find a bitmap file: Hello, In system properties, there is a white control panel applet on the left side. In windows Vista, it is green with a swirl design. In windows 7, it's a light blue color. It was stored in Shell32.dll, under Bitmap, # 633. However, Windows 10 recently removed all...
  6. $BitMaps NTFS Free Space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    $BitMaps NTFS Free Space: Hi! I have a problem. My systemWindows is killing my hard drives. Every time when there is no input from keyboard or mouse, after 3-5 minutes, hard drives is starting to work, one of them is under 100% load and that could last for a while, and after some time it's starting...
  7. User unable to load error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User unable to load error: A few nights ago I received an error upon logon about the user information being unable to load. All of my applications and most of my files are on the computer but I have to go to the user folder in my file explorer. (My document folder is empty but if I go through the users...
  8. The master file table's MFT BITMAP attribute is incorrect. The Volume Bitmap is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The master file table's MFT BITMAP attribute is incorrect. The Volume Bitmap is...: I need help, every time I open my laptop up, it keeps on scanning and fixing for drive C: but it doesn't really fix it. I tried running chkdsk on cmd manually and it shows this Texts: The master file table's MFT BITMAP attribute is incorrect. The Volume Bitmap is incorrect....
  9. Unable to load Dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  10. unable to load program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to load program: I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in progress on my computer and I can't seem to find it. Help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error loading bitmap