Windows 10: Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype is one crucial but sometimes, a bothersome application. While Microsoft has been bettering upon issues reported by Skype users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10

WinClub, Apr 23, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Windows 10 and Skype

And not only that but also:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update will double the number of Start menu ads/promoted apps

Sure, all that stuff can be uninstalled but then again who needs more crapware

edit: without that W10 clean installation could've been much faster just like on ltsb version

clean out-of-box start menu on W10 ltsb

Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10 windows-10-start-menu.png

Drone, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10

How do I Close Skype For Business on Windows 10?

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype due to some reasons, we will help you to resolve this issue for you.

I suggest you to follow the steps:

Step1:

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc buttons at a time from the keyboard to open
      Task Manger.
    • Select Skype and click on End task.
    If that does not work, I suggest you to perform the below,

Step 2: The right way to close Skype is by right clicking on the Skype icon in the system tray / notification area and clicking
    Quit.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10

1. Unable to load directory results says Skype on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable load directory

2. skype loads but is not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    skype loads but is not installed: Upon restart, the skype application loads every time I restart the machine.I am using a MS Windows Surface BOok Pro Windows 10.I would like to uninstall skype but it does not show up in the apps or in the uninstall section.Thanks for any thoughts on this...
  3. skype loads but is not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype loads but is not installed: Upon restart, the skype application loads every time I restart the machine.I am using a MS Windows Surface BOok Pro Windows 10.I would like to uninstall skype but it does not show up in the apps or in the uninstall section.Thanks for any thoughts on this...
  4. skype loads but is not installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to stop Skype Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to stop Skype Subscription: I am facing a very strange issue . I can see Skype is charging my Credit Card but I am unable to stop that subscription I have reported credit card dept as well but they are also not able to help Anybody having any idea ?...
  6. Unable to stop Skype Subscription

Unable to stop Skype Subscription: I am facing a very strange issue . I can see Skype is charging my Credit Card but I am unable to stop that subscription I have reported credit card dept as well but they are also not able to help Anybody having any idea ?...
  7. Unable to load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to load Windows 10: I fell asleep with my PC on and when I returned the monitor was showing a blue screen error. I was unable to restart to windows normally and to safe mode. I have a HP Omen desktop that is less than a year old with minimal installs just a few games The referenced stop code...
  8. Unable to delete a directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete a directory: Hi - I downloaded a directory via FTP using FileZilla (which I do a lot) but for some reason I am unable to delete the directory on my local drive. I get "Item Not Found" / "Could not find this item" even though its there and I can actually open the directory and add files....
  9. Windows 10 Skype not loading help

Windows 10 Skype not loading help: Hi, I'm wondering if someone could help me? I've downloaded Skype onto my computer running Windows 10 and for some reason, It's not opening the app after I have signed in It seems to be stuck on the loading screen. I have tried the web version as well and that's the same....
  10. Unable to install skype

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to install skype: problem with the installation of skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/unable-to-install-skype/e07d967a-1689-430e-83d3-289c5254597f"