Windows 10: Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

Discus and support Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, My problem is small popup window which appears in right bottom corner of the screen each time when I am launching windows explorer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PIOTR SZKUDLAREK, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

Hi there,

My problem is small popup window which appears in right bottom corner of the screen each time when I am launching windows explorer.

Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll df800499-079a-4afc-a50c-fd3b5c69e45a?upload=true.jpg

Would you please advise me how to eliminate the above described problem?

Thanks & Best Regards

:)

PIOTR SZKUDLAREK, Aug 18, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Unable to load DLL

I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine,
    but I couldn't install it on my current one. They both run Windows 10.

Bách Phạm Hoàng, Aug 18, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

Unloading DLL

exactly. actually constantly loading and unloading dlls will cost you more performance than losing a little bit of memory

W1zzard, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

1. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll - Similar Threads - Unable load DLL

2. DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DLL: CryRenderD3D9.dll error code 126 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll/59809eb0-1721-4935-8fe3-27c8fc58dcb2
  3. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  4. dll file unable to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll file unable to load: A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message: iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file unable to load. HRESULT 0x8007007. I would get the message once or twice a day at first, but today I am getting it every 5...
  5. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  6. Dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dll: windows 10 asks for a path to find icons to replace the open file folder icon that it automaticly uses. Where do I show it to look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll/ff734894-9d22-40ac-85bd-5008745212dc"
  7. DLL

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DLL: I asked about this in another thread but I didn't explain why I need to know about this. I am working on fixing an app that was created by a person that is no longer here. Since I was the one that worked closely with him, they felt I should be the one to fix the app. He...
  8. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...
  9. Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll"

Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll": I'm missing a dll "advrcntr2.dll" and was wondering how I can get another. Trying to install NERO from download file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/missing-dll-advrcntr2dll/50c53c86-ab7d-4c7e-8bae-a693f3ae7741
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

2. iastorafsserviceapi.dll missing

3. iastorafsserviceapi.dll error

4. iastorafsserviceapi.dll,
  5. unable to load dll,
  6. iastorafsserviceapi.dll not found,
  7. iastorafsserviceapi.dll error windows 10,
  8. iastorafsserviceapi dll not found,
  9. unable to load iastorafsserviceapi.dll,
  10. iaStorAfsServiceApi,
  11. iastorafsserviceapi.dll download,
  12. iastorafsserviceapi.dll error fix,
  13. iastorafsservice folder,
  14. unable to load dll iastorafsservicesapi.dll the specified moduel could not be found,
  15. iastor dll error