Windows 10: Unable to load DLL

Discus and support Unable to load DLL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VISHAL MANDALIA, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Unable to load DLL

Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903).

But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup. Unable to load DLL 1172c012-597e-444c-a197-6245b917aa5d?upload=true.png

:)

VISHAL MANDALIA, Aug 7, 2019

2. Unable to load DLL

I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine,
    but I couldn't install it on my current one. They both run Windows 10.

Bách Phạm Hoàng, Aug 7, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load odbcji32.dll

Within the past day or two - I have an error on 2 different Windows 10 computers. After booting up - it says: Unable to load odbcji32.dll. I have not installed any new programs. Could a Windows update cause this problem ? I have been using a program called
    File Center and it will not run because of this error. Never had a problem with ths program until now. Thanks

TomBrieaddy, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Unable to load DLL

1. Unable to load DLL - Similar Threads - Unable load DLL

2. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll: Hi there, My problem is small popup window which appears in right bottom corner of the screen each time when I am launching windows explorer. [ATTACH] Would you please advise me how to eliminate the above described problem? Thanks & Best Regards...
  3. Unable to load website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to load website: After the latest update of windows 10 web browers such as microsoft edge,google chrome and even Internet Explorer is unable to load website instead a message appears "can't reach to this website" this is happening for some days please suggest some solutions...
  4. MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded: Hi, Can anyone assist on this error? Every time launch MS Word this dialog box opens indicating resource dll cannot be loaded. Please help Matty601...
  5. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  6. unable to load program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to load program: I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in progress on my computer and I can't seem to find it. Help....
  7. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...
  8. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...
  9. Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error: Whenever I try to launch my Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message. Can someone advise me on how to fix this issue and get the utility to work again? Other people have ran into this problem after upgrading to Windows 10 with the Toshiba Password...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899