Windows 10: Unable to load Dll

Discus and support Unable to load Dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardReck, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Unable to load Dll

updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message

:)

RichardReck, Sep 3, 2019

2. Unable to load DLL

I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine,
    but I couldn't install it on my current one. They both run Windows 10.

Bách Phạm Hoàng, Sep 3, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load odbcji32.dll

Within the past day or two - I have an error on 2 different Windows 10 computers. After booting up - it says: Unable to load odbcji32.dll. I have not installed any new programs. Could a Windows update cause this problem ? I have been using a program called
    File Center and it will not run because of this error. Never had a problem with ths program until now. Thanks

TomBrieaddy, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable to load Dll

1. Unable to load Dll - Similar Threads - Unable load Dll

2. DirectX Unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine2_0.dll.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine2_0.dll.: A lot of applications I use need DirectX, but for the past few days ive been getting an error with all these applications, 0xc00007b.I reinstalled all Runtimes, .NET Framework and tried installing directx offline and with the webinstaller. Nothing works, the installation...
  3. DirectX Unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine2_0.dll.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine2_0.dll.: A lot of applications I use need DirectX, but for the past few days ive been getting an error with all these applications, 0xc00007b.I reinstalled all Runtimes, .NET Framework and tried installing directx offline and with the webinstaller. Nothing works, the installation...
  4. Windows 10 LTSC Program unable to load certain dll's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 LTSC Program unable to load certain dll's: I have some dll's which work fine on Windows 10 Pro, Home, etc but seem to fail on LTSC. I'm not developing these dll's but creating programs which depend on those. The original developer provides little support currently and has never experienced this case. Upon registering...
  5. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  6. dll file unable to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll file unable to load: A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message: iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file unable to load. HRESULT 0x8007007. I would get the message once or twice a day at first, but today I am getting it every 5...
  7. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL: Whenever I open Windows Explorer of select a file in Explorer, I get the following error message: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007001 Windows Explorer...
  8. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll: Hi there, My problem is small popup window which appears in right bottom corner of the screen each time when I am launching windows explorer. [ATTACH] Would you please advise me how to eliminate the above described problem? Thanks & Best Regards...
  9. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  10. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. afsService.api.dll

2. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

3. unable to load iastorafsserviceapi

4. unable to load dll