Windows 10: Unable to load DVD program on new laptop

Discus and support Unable to load DVD program on new laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new laptop. I also have a DVD program which I have used for years but I cannot get it to load on the new system. I initially loaded it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jill-1944, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Jill-1944 Win User

Unable to load DVD program on new laptop

I have a new laptop. I also have a DVD program which I have used for years but I cannot get it to load on the new system. I initially loaded it on Windows 7 but I was running Windows 10 on my old laptop and it ran ok. How can I get it loaded.

:)

Jill-1944, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

can not load dvd. no icon appears

Hi Mikey,

There’s a possibility that the driver may be corrupted or missing which caused the DVD not to load properly. We suggest that you check out this

link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps once the DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 5, 2018
  3. kelsiB Win User
    Unable to load new programs.

My problem is that when trying to load a new program onto my toshiba Satellite laptop nothing happens. The green light blinks and it makes sounds like its trying to do something. I have checked and
    my auto run is on. What is going on and how to fix.

kelsiB, Sep 5, 2018
  4. trickson Win User

Need a good DVD burning program.

I am looking for a program that can burn DVD movies . Yes one that I can take my DVD place it in my computer and burn it to a disk , what do you all suggest ?

trickson, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to load DVD program on new laptop - Similar Threads - Unable load DVD

2. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  3. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  4. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC: I downloaded and installed a web designer program called Blue Griffon on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I go to open the program I get the window asking permission and that is all. The software does not load. I tried loading this software on my Windows 10 Pro laptop and it...
  5. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC: I downloaded and installed a web designer program called Blue Griffon on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I go to open the program I get the window asking permission and that is all. The software does not load. I tried loading this software on my Windows 10 Pro laptop and it...
  6. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unable to install any new programs

Unable to install any new programs: Hey there, I've been trying to help my aunt with her laptop as she's been having some issues lately. I went to try and update some drivers but whenever I try to install any new program I get this error "the instruction at 0x0000000077351EBA referenced at 0x0000000077351EBA....
  8. Unable to install any new programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install any new programs: Hey there, I've been trying to help my aunt with her laptop as she's been having some issues lately. I went to try and update some drivers but whenever I try to install any new program I get this error "the instruction at 0x0000000077351EBA referenced at 0x0000000077351EBA....
  9. unable to load program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to load program: I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in progress on my computer and I can't seem to find it. Help....
  10. New laptop with no dvd access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New laptop with no dvd access: Hi all,my daughter bought me a new laptop without cd player or burner.Hope I said that right.Just has usb ports. That's ok with me cuz really don't need it.Here's the thing,it came with Kaspersky Internet Security free for 6 months.It's on a disc,is there anyway to install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to load dvd on laptop shows two folders for audio and video

2. unable to load programmes from dvd drive