Windows 10: Unable to load DVD program on new laptop

Discus and support Unable to load DVD program on new laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new laptop. I also have a DVD program which I have used for years but I cannot get it to load on the new system. I initially loaded it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jill-1944, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Jill-1944 Win User

Unable to load DVD program on new laptop

I have a new laptop. I also have a DVD program which I have used for years but I cannot get it to load on the new system. I initially loaded it on Windows 7 but I was running Windows 10 on my old laptop and it ran ok. How can I get it loaded.

:)

Jill-1944, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

can not load dvd. no icon appears

Hi Mikey,

There’s a possibility that the driver may be corrupted or missing which caused the DVD not to load properly. We suggest that you check out this

link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps once the DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 5, 2018
  3. kelsiB Win User
    Unable to load new programs.

My problem is that when trying to load a new program onto my toshiba Satellite laptop nothing happens. The green light blinks and it makes sounds like its trying to do something. I have checked and
    my auto run is on. What is going on and how to fix.

kelsiB, Sep 5, 2018
  4. trickson Win User

Need a good DVD burning program.

I am looking for a program that can burn DVD movies . Yes one that I can take my DVD place it in my computer and burn it to a disk , what do you all suggest ?

trickson, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to load DVD program on new laptop - Similar Threads - Unable load DVD

2. Laptop programs crashes when loading a video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop programs crashes when loading a video: So I have tried looking around for some answers but none seem to work, when loading a video from chrome, chrome just crashes. The same goes for youtube. I tried going into the troubleshooter to check video playback but even that crashed when loading the test video. sometimes...
  3. Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player: This was all done on Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 2004 So I had just bought a new system (a DIY computer) and put it together and the disc ran fine to install Windows. The odd thing was this Intel Optane RST setting in the uefi. Well I set it to enable but not to make a raid...
  4. Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player: This was all done on Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 2004 So I had just bought a new system (a DIY computer) and put it together and the disc ran fine to install Windows. The odd thing was this Intel Optane RST setting in the uefi. Well I set it to enable but not to make a raid...
  5. DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD

DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD: Other half recently bought me a new DVD to watch, put it into my external DVD player which has and does work fine with other DVDS, but the DVD player app is stuck on a blue loading screen that I can do nothing with. Tried fiddling in setting to find any tick boxes that it...
  6. program loading

program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  7. how do i load a dvd on my laptop

how do i load a dvd on my laptop: how do I load a dvd on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-a-dvd-on-my-laptop/86445f55-aa7b-4629-96f0-da8e62a787da
  8. unable to load program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to load program: I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in progress on my computer and I can't seem to find it. Help....
  9. Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build: For over a day I have been trying everything I can think of to load windows 10 on this TUF Z390-plus mother board. The hardware inside are as follows: 970 pro NVMe M.2 i7 core processor 2 ddr4 - 2666mhz No matter what I have done. The load crashes at the same place (40%)...
  10. New laptop with no dvd access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New laptop with no dvd access: Hi all,my daughter bought me a new laptop without cd player or burner.Hope I said that right.Just has usb ports. That's ok with me cuz really don't need it.Here's the thing,it came with Kaspersky Internet Security free for 6 months.It's on a disc,is there anyway to install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to load dvd on laptop shows two folders for audio and video

2. unable to load programmes from dvd drive