Windows 10: Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

Discus and support Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Naitik Shah, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and says again does two message either to download or try chrome os flex and when I try to boot windows 10 again it says that-> Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter and another line as Unable to load images please help me.

:)

Naitik Shah, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

1. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter - Similar Threads - Unable load EFIboot

2. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  3. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  4. invalid api parameters captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid api parameters captcha: I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work. Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip, install the ie tab! I run cccleaner, malwarebytes as instructed..., know where is by heart...
  5. Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: i am have trouble i fill in form and at the end i need to tick i am not a robot so i do and then Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page. happens i have try other browser but to no avell so i have come to the conclution it a fault in windows 10 64 i have...
  6. Parameter is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter is invalid: Ok since every discussion on this has been closed or locked guess I have to start a new one. This started 3 days ago and it started with the calculator app I'm guessing because I noticed it there first. But now every app including micro store and others now come up with...
  7. invalid INF passed as parameter

invalid INF passed as parameter: hello i decided to update my laptop drivers but when i start the command thingy it says invalid INF passed as parameter and it restarts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-inf-passed-as-parameter/ab19feaa-4fc0-4294-8fd8-0b7481b6d07e"
  8. Robocopy invalid parameter 3

Robocopy invalid parameter 3: Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but this script keeps telling me that a parameter is invalid and I can't figure out why.. I moved the parameters to a variable because somebody suggested that might work but I also tried Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" /SEC /E...
  9. "Unable to Save Permission Changes, Parameter is Invalid"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Unable to Save Permission Changes, Parameter is Invalid": I'm trying to prevent a pesky program from running by revoking it's permissions, but I can't because whenever I disable inheritance on it (whether by converting inherited permissions to explicit permissions or just removing the permissions altogether) I get this error:...
  10. Storage spaces, Resize-Partition : Invalid Parameter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces, Resize-Partition : Invalid Parameter: Hello, I am facing a problem when trying to resize a volume under storage spaces. In powershell I can extend the virtualdisk but afterwards when I try to extend the partition I get the following error The following screenshot is to demonstrate the issue [img]...