Windows 10: Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10?

Discus and support Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot get the MSI file from Epic to run the installer. I have discussed this with them and they have no clue and sent me here. First time I dl'd it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DC_222, Nov 8, 2020.

1. DC_222 Win User

Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10?

I cannot get the MSI file from Epic to run the installer. I have discussed this with them and they have no clue and sent me here. First time I dl'd it told me I needed an app. Now after I Dl the MSi from Epic's site. It opens the Internet explorer download box with an option of run or save. Even if I use Chrome or the new Msn browser. A window appears briefly in the background but disappears as it dl's it again. It will do that over and over and over... I've done the steps on the site here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/unable-to-downloadinstall-epic-game-launcher-error/89ae96c5-afc4-4b42-99ab-e4cbe5987fbc

Still doing the same exact thing. I've done reg edits and tried just about everything. Other than get the game I want to play from somewhere else, but I'd have to pay for it. I'm not the only one having this issue from what I have read. So maybe Get with Epic and figure it out? Because NOTHING is working...

Dave

:)

DC_222, Nov 8, 2020

2. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring.

AceZebra1880006, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10?

ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10?

1. Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10? - Similar Threads - Unable Load Epic

2. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  3. Epic Games Launcher stuck on Preparing or Loading

in Windows 10 News
    Epic Games Launcher stuck on Preparing or Loading: [IMG]When we open the Epic Games Launcher on our computer, it says, “Preparing the Epic Games Launcher”. At that moment, the launcher accesses its cache, files stored on your computer, and its server to get things in place. Usually, the screen goes away after a few seconds....
  4. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  5. Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.: I am unable to open Epic games launcher. I checked the task manager and found that the launcher opens for a short time in background and disappears. Sometimes I get an application error. I contacted epic games support but I had no luck in solving the issue. Help me. Thanks...
  6. Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher: I am unable to run many installers and cannot have a lot of programs on my computer. This is getting rather annoying as I have had this problem for over 2 months. I have tried to install discord many times but it will not install. I have tried clearing appdata\local and...
  7. Unable to install epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install epic games launcher: I am unable to install epic games launcher there is a windows installer problem. I am unable to fix it as it does not show any error code. Need assistance, please help.[ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher: Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-epic-games-launcher/317f25d7-fe68-4c12-b348-7c4d545a04b6
  9. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463