Windows 10: Unable to Load Halo MCC

Discus and support Unable to Load Halo MCC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch game from start menu or microsoft store i get an error message stating:Windows cannot find progam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheFergieJesus, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Unable to Load Halo MCC

Every time I try to launch game from start menu or microsoft store i get an error message stating:Windows cannot find progam 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.CHelan_1.1246.0.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\mcclauncher.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.Happens even when I try to run as administrator. Any Ideas?

:)

TheFergieJesus, Dec 4, 2019
  2. xAmorfide Win User

Halo MCC PC

Hi,

I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released?

xAmorfide, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Halo MCC purchase

I bought the MCC a while ago on xbox via the store as a digital purchase. As far as I'm aware, both xbox and pc use the same Microsoft store (not an xbox store and a Microsoft store separately). That being said, will I be able to download the MCC on pc
    when it's released Dec 3rd?

I TeRMiiNaTe x, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to Load Halo MCC

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Load Halo MCC

1. Unable to Load Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Unable Load Halo

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA While Loading Halo: MCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA While Loading Halo: MCC: Hello all, I got this BSOD when loading Halo: MCC. I had connected my laptop to my TV via HDMI to play the game on the big screen using my XBOX One controller through bluetooth. I loaded up the game, and closed the display to make everything go on the TV, which I have done a...
  3. HALO: MCC CHEATING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HALO: MCC CHEATING: https://hardcoregames.video.blog/2020/09/02/halo-multiplayer-issues/ I have run across lots of problems with player v player. There is obvious use of aimbots and worse. I have also opened a discussion on Steam about it. Clearly the Easyanticheat is not effective. I am...
  4. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Halo MCC on PC: Hi, I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently, nothing gets downloaded because of the following errors - 1....
  5. ModifiableWindowsApps and Halo MCC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ModifiableWindowsApps and Halo MCC: I have the master chief collection installed through the Xbox app and it created folders in Program Files\WindowsApps (Microsoft.Chelan) as well as Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps. This folder in WindowsApps is 33.2 GB and the folder in ModifiableWindowsApps is 24.9 GB. I...
  6. Unable to download Halo MCC, Code: 0x87E00005

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download Halo MCC, Code: 0x87E00005: My download of Halo MCC got struck on after downloading around 200mb from windows store, showing Code: 0x87E00005. Now it's not getting downloaded nor getting canceled. Anyone else has this problem? submitted by /u/wrongtake [link] [comments]...
  7. Halo MCC for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC for PC: I recently bought the MCC on Pc, and it came with Reach at no additional cost. Will the same be true of the other games as they are added to the collection? Will they be automatically added to my library as free dlc, or will they have to purchased individually? In other...
  8. halo: mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo: mcc: installed halo:mcc and reach on my pc from microsoft game pass client, when I click play the client closes and game doesn't load. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc/957fde5e-8944-472f-b1da-7536c55df724
  9. Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC PC: Hi, I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-pc/442fce9a-8f5c-4478-957e-272a56163adc
  10. Halo MCC purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC purchase: I bought the MCC a while ago on xbox via the store as a digital purchase. As far as I'm aware, both xbox and pc use the same Microsoft store (not an xbox store and a Microsoft store separately). That being said, will I be able to download the MCC on pc when it's released Dec...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo reach fatal error windows 10

2. halo mcc hanging on load

3. c:\programfiles\windowsapps\microsoft.chelan_1.1246.0.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\mcclauncher.exe

4. halo mcc fatal error on load windows 10 steam