Windows 10: Unable to load memory card on my HP laptop.

Discus and support Unable to load memory card on my HP laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The update to my memory card drive has been blocked from starting by Windows because they have trouble with it. They are advising me to contact the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Myra###, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Myra### Win User

Unable to load memory card on my HP laptop.

The update to my memory card drive has been blocked from starting by Windows because they have trouble with it. They are advising me to contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. I cannot find any reference to my problem on the RealtekSemiconductCorp Site. Anyone else had this problem?

:)

Myra###, Sep 25, 2018
  2. KayCeeRN Win User

what is the best memory card to use on a HP laptop?

I have a HP laptop and need more storage. Can I use any type memory card? Or any size?

KayCeeRN, Sep 25, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Sep 25, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to load memory card on my HP laptop. - Similar Threads - Unable load memory

2. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  3. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  4. Unable to Sign In to my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Sign In to my HP Laptop: I was somehow signed out of my microsoft office accounts so restearted my computer, after I restartede my computer it no longer allows me to enter my pin to log-in and my finger print scan is also not working so I am locked out of my computer....
  5. Unable to Sign In to my HP Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Sign In to my HP Laptop: I was somehow signed out of my microsoft office accounts so restearted my computer, after I restartede my computer it no longer allows me to enter my pin to log-in and my finger print scan is also not working so I am locked out of my computer....
  6. Unable to Sign In to my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO DETECT THE GRAPHIC CARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO DETECT THE GRAPHIC CARD: I bought a new laptop few months back which has windows 10, intel core i7 9th generation with NVIDIA RTX 2070 graphic card.Everything was working fine and I could use 3d designing and rendering softwares. Recently, after I updated windows, it started giving error messages and...
  8. HP laptop loading screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP laptop loading screens: My HP laptop is stuck between both logo and black screen turning circles. I tried to reinstall windows from a USB tool, deleting all partitions and creating a new one, but after completing the installation it goes back to the loading screen loop. I then tried the...
  9. NO MEMORY LEFT ON MY HP STREAM LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NO MEMORY LEFT ON MY HP STREAM LAPTOP: how can I USE MY EXTERNAL HARDRIVE TO PUT UPDATESONTO IT.? I HAVE ONLY 500MG LEFT ON LAPTOP WITH NO VIDEOS OR PICS OR ANY REAL CONTENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-memory-left-on-my-hp-stream-laptop/2a849ff3-ae95-43a3-a458-831a9b64fe94
  10. accessing a memory card on my HP printer across local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing a memory card on my HP printer across local network: I am trying to access files on a memory card installed in my HP printer. This used to work fine, but recently it has stopped working. It has a folder called HPSCANS which collect scans done by the printer. I use the same method on another PC on my local network with no...