Windows 10: Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page

Discus and support Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For the past few days I've been unable to load Microsoft Safety Scanner web page. At first it was only Internet Explorer and edge with the issue. Now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesJoey, Dec 23, 2015.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page

For the past few days I've been unable to load Microsoft Safety Scanner web page.
    At first it was only Internet Explorer and edge with the issue.
    Now Chrome and Firefox are unable to load the page.

Anyone else having this issue??
    James

:)

JamesJoey, Dec 23, 2015
  2. AGetBent Win User

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

I did the clean boot, updated drivers and still receive the same error message on the driver. Also, Microsoft Safety Scanner page keeps loading and loading. I am unable to download the scanner tool.

AGetBent, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner will not load

Note recommended System Requirements:

<<Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence>>

Sometimes you have to try twice to click in the links, other wise you can get the “We aяe sorry, the page you requəsted cannot be found.”

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Dec 23, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, Which specific URL are you having problems with?

Does this help?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2916641
    "If a malware infection is preventing you from downloading the Microsoft Safety Scanner to your computer, use one of the following methods to download and run the tool.Method 1: Run the Microsoft Safety Scanner from removable media

Save the Microsoft Safety Scanner to removable media on an uninfected computer, and then run the tool on the infected computer. To do this, follow these steps:........................................"

You can also get the scanner here e.g.
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

dalchina, Dec 24, 2015
  5. JamesJoey Win User
    JamesJoey, Dec 24, 2015
  6. simrick Win User
    simrick, Dec 25, 2015
  7. JamesJoey Win User
    I asked about this on Microsoft Community and I was told to clean History. (Which I had already did.)
    But after that no one replied telling me that it was down.

So I guess I wasted yours and my time.

Thanks much,
    James

JamesJoey, Dec 25, 2015
  8. simrick Win User

Why not use this? It's much better.
    Free Virus Scan | ESET Online Scanner ESET

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page - Similar Threads - Unable Load Microsoft

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Install Microsoft Safety Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Safety Scanner: When I try to run masert.exe after downloading, Windows tells me:'The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app.'Any ideas why this happening>James...
  6. Unable to Install Microsoft Safety Scanner

Unable to Install Microsoft Safety Scanner: When I try to run masert.exe after downloading, Windows tells me:'The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app.'Any ideas why this happening>James...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner

Microsoft Safety Scanner: Just ran Microsoft Safety Scanner, and while it was running it showed about 20 infections....once it completed, the final report said "the scan competed and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software was detected".What should I believe?...
  8. Microsoft Safety Scanner

Microsoft Safety Scanner: While running the scanner it shows that I have 52 infected files. But after completion the scan posts a message saying "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected.Why the conflicting statements?...
  9. web page loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  10. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...