Windows 10: unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp

Discus and support unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Is there limitation on the number of images that you can load in Clipchamp since I cannot exceed 4. Why ?? Did not find any info in the internet nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YannB_74, Mar 25, 2023.

1. YannB_74 Win User

unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp

Hi,Is there limitation on the number of images that you can load in Clipchamp since I cannot exceed 4. Why ?? Did not find any info in the internet nor on Clipchamp site !!It appears to me that this app is far from being a Champ !!YB

:)

YannB_74, Mar 25, 2023
  2. retired# Win User

ClipChamp

ClipChamp seems to always load photo clips with a durations of 5 seconds. Is this adjustable in some setting somewhere? I need more flexibility here. I also don't know under what product to post this question. Sorry.

retired#, Mar 25, 2023
  3. ClipChamp

Hi,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

Yes, unfortunately, there isn't a switch to control the default time, but you can always send feedback to Clipchamp so that they can consider the feature in the future.

You can post Clipchamp questions in the Microsoft 365 forum>Clipchamp.

Hope that helps.

Sumit D -IA, Mar 25, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I can't create a Clipchamp desktop shortcut.

Hi ls1058

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Find ClipChamp in the list of all apps on your Start Menu, then just drag its icon onto your Desktop, that will create a new Desktop shortcut for ClipChamp on your Desktop

DaveM121, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

1. unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp - Similar Threads - unable load more

2. Unable to open Microsoft Clipchamp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Microsoft Clipchamp.: When I open Microsoft Clipchamp, it shows that I need to update it and I can't use it otherwise, there is only update option. So when I click the update button it takes be to Microsoft Store. However when I go to Microsoft Clipchamp in the Microsoft store there is no update...
  3. How to change the duration of an image in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the duration of an image in Clipchamp?: so it does not show the sidebars to extend the image we add on the timeline and this is very annoying. i had to download a different editing tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-duration-of-an-image-in/81d2b465-d811-4de6-bd40-db89a162aa09
  4. How to view more than one image on same page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to view more than one image on same page: I have dozens of images in one folder and am trying to open and view not print 4 at once on the pane at the right so I can either rename or delete. But all I get are icons, not the images themselves no matter how many of the options at the View Tab. I use Photoshop. I also...
  5. How to view more than one image on same page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view more than one image on same page: I have dozens of images in one folder and am trying to open and view not print 4 at once on the pane at the right so I can either rename or delete. But all I get are icons, not the images themselves no matter how many of the options at the View Tab. I use Photoshop. I also...
  6. How to view more than one image on same page

7. unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp

unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp: Hi,Is there limitation on the number of images that you can load in Clipchamp since I cannot exceed 4. Why ?? Did not find any info in the internet nor on Clipchamp site !!It appears to me that this app is far from being a Champ !!YB...
  8. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot more than 4 min.: Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary. MEMORY.DMP Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.836 thank you 157545
  9. Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline more than 4 days without ACC: I think it goes without saying that not every1 want to surrender our privacy and give all our data to MS. Has any1 figured out how to "work the system" and allow for more than 4 days in the timeline? Thanks! 124796
  10. Windows install fails when more than 4 HDD's.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install fails when more than 4 HDD's.: Hi there. Trying a Windows install on a Server box with 4 HDD's installed. This server also allows boot from a Micro SD card. I've got a 64GB micro SD card loaded as well. Fails when trying to create any partition on any of the HDD's. Works if I temporarily remove one...