Windows 10: unable to load program

Discus and support unable to load program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1sg2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. 1sg2 Win User

unable to load program

I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in progress on my computer and I can't seem to find it. Help.

:)

1sg2, Feb 7, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Unable to uninstall a program in Windows 10

@wendycampos,

We understand your concern in this regard.

• When you say "can no longer access programs and choose to uninstall it", you mean you're unable to access Programs and Features?
    • Which application or program you're trying to Uninstall?
    • What troubleshooting steps did you tried?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 7, 2019
  4. unable to load program

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

unable to load program

1. unable to load program - Similar Threads - unable load program

2. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  3. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  4. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC: I downloaded and installed a web designer program called Blue Griffon on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I go to open the program I get the window asking permission and that is all. The software does not load. I tried loading this software on my Windows 10 Pro laptop and it...
  5. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC: I downloaded and installed a web designer program called Blue Griffon on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I go to open the program I get the window asking permission and that is all. The software does not load. I tried loading this software on my Windows 10 Pro laptop and it...
  6. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 LTSC Program unable to load certain dll's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 LTSC Program unable to load certain dll's: I have some dll's which work fine on Windows 10 Pro, Home, etc but seem to fail on LTSC. I'm not developing these dll's but creating programs which depend on those. The original developer provides little support currently and has never experienced this case. Upon registering...
  8. Programs loading twice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs loading twice: Every time I select a program shortcut from my desktop it loads twice. For example, if I click on my GMAIL icon, the standard GMAIL opening screen will appear, followed by my default view. But within about 5-10 seconds, the program goes through its opening routine again!...
  9. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  10. Unable to load DVD program on new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to load DVD program on new laptop: I have a new laptop. I also have a DVD program which I have used for years but I cannot get it to load on the new system. I initially loaded it on Windows 7 but I was running Windows 10 on my old laptop and it ran ok. How can I get it loaded....