Windows 10: Unable to load Win7

Discus and support Unable to load Win7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, hoping I can call on your expertise please. I attempted to use a link on the MS website to upgrade my system to Win10, like other users here,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by keanokeano, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Unable to load Win7

Hi all, hoping I can call on your expertise please.

I attempted to use a link on the MS website to upgrade my system to Win10, like other users here, my computer crashed at 82% progress after leaving it for most of the night.

However, when my system was automatically restored to Win7, I was unable to enter my login details to start Windows.

My keyboard, mouse and touchscreen will not respond. It's almost as if the attempted upgrade has caused the deactivation of my resources.

I tried to enter the boot mode when the computer is first switched on but this only allows me to access safe mode options that result in the same problem when I reach the login page. The cursor flashes in the required password field but it will not respond.

Any ideas how to resolve this issue please?

Grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks.

:)

keanokeano, Nov 13, 2018
  2. LEEFH33 Win User

WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Nov 13, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 13, 2018
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Unable to load Win7

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Unable to load Win7

1. Unable to load Win7 - Similar Threads - Unable load Win7

2. Unable to load updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load updates.: My computer, which has been running Windows 11 since last year, has sudddenly stopped processing updates. The last one which completed correctly was KB5013628 on 12th May but ever since then every update has failed. Why is this? I have made no changes to the mahcine...
  3. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  4. Upgrade win7 to win10 stuck at loading updates at 46%

Upgrade win7 to win10 stuck at loading updates at 46%: When i started updating it goes well until it came to loading updates. It goes to 46% and it stuck. Help pls ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-win7-to-win10-stuck-at-loading-updates-at/7dc52354-1683-4beb-a331-039c50a9a4d7
  5. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  6. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  7. Unable to load windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to load windows: I am unable to load windows, when I try all I get s a blank screen. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how did you fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-windows/36f086b9-0696-4804-8b01-7123da7ccd74
  8. unable to remember password on old win7

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to remember password on old win7: Have Rheumatoid Arthritis unable to lift newer laptops. Need this ultra light old one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remember-password-on-old-win7/67e2c554-66e8-4c6c-85ff-ab1762545014
  9. unable to load program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to load program: I've been trying to install H&R Block 2018 but everytime I attempt I get an error message code 1500...there seems to be another installation in progress on my computer and I can't seem to find it. Help....
  10. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...