Windows 10: Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

Discus and support Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For over a day I have been trying everything I can think of to load windows 10 on this TUF Z390-plus mother board. The hardware inside are as follows:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Curtis E._50, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

For over a day I have been trying everything I can think of to load windows 10 on this TUF Z390-plus mother board. The hardware inside are as follows:

970 pro NVMe M.2

i7 core processor

2 ddr4 - 2666mhz

No matter what I have done. The load crashes at the same place (40%) With this error code (Windows cannot install required files. The file maybe corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required are avail, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570).

Any help would be apprecitiative.

thanks

:)

Curtis E._50, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

BarbaricSoul, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

1. Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build - Similar Threads - Unable load Brand

2. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  3. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  4. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  6. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.: Is there anyone out there from Microsoft who can explain to me why I cannot activate Windows 10 on a BRAND NEW build????????????????? I purchased a Windows 10 USB drive with a key card from Amazon. When I enter my 25 digit key I get error 0x803f7001. Please don't tell me...
  8. Windows freeze on blue window on brand new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freeze on blue window on brand new build: Dear Sirs Hoping you could provide some assistance. I've put together a new build, all seemed well until I went to instal windows 10 pro USB key. It installs and then when the first restart happens it freezes at the blue window with dots circle. Tried removing hardware...
  9. Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error: I just put a new build together and am getting a Stop code (at blue screen) "ACPI Bios Error". I created a USB boot drive with a new 16G USB drive. The motherboard is ASUS an H110M-C/CSM with 2X4G 2133 RAM. The processor is i3-6100. From the splash screen everything...
  10. random crash on brand new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows will not load on a new build