Windows 10: Unable to load Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to load Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I fell asleep with my PC on and when I returned the monitor was showing a blue screen error. I was unable to restart to windows normally and to safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidHargis1, May 10, 2020.

1. Unable to load Windows 10

I fell asleep with my PC on and when I returned the monitor was showing a blue screen error. I was unable to restart to windows normally and to safe mode. I have a HP Omen desktop that is less than a year old with minimal installs just a few games

The referenced stop code is "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED".

I tried to load to safe mode using a windows install USB, I was unable to do so.

I tried to restore to 2 separate previous restore points and was unable to do so. Received system restore failed to extract the original copy and directory from the restore point. with An unexpected error occurred during system restore. 0x8007007e.

Any help as to how I can access windows and resolve error.

Thanks in advance

David

:)

DavidHargis1, May 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Unable to load Windows 10

Delta6326, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to load Windows 10

1. Unable to load Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable load

2. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  3. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  4. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  6. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  7. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  8. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  9. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help: Hi Please help me with this issue. I'm unable to load EA Sports FC 24 when i click the exe button / play button on EA App Steam. I will attach the error message crash dump error. Also I'm having issues installing windows updates....
  10. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help: Hi Please help me with this issue. I'm unable to load EA Sports FC 24 when i click the exe button / play button on EA App Steam. I will attach the error message crash dump error. Also I'm having issues installing windows updates....