Windows 10: Unable to locate sent email

Discus and support Unable to locate sent email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have sent an email via Windows Fax and Scan app. Where can i locate the sent email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewToh1, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Unable to locate sent email

I have sent an email via Windows Fax and Scan app. Where can i locate the sent email?

:)

AndrewToh1, Jul 1, 2020
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jul 1, 2020
  3. garym123 Win User
    locating text and email messages sent

Sent texts are in the list of message threads. For email, go to folders and select 'sent'

garym123, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Unable to locate sent email

email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to locate sent email

1. Unable to locate sent email - Similar Threads - Unable locate sent

2. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  3. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  4. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-locate-my-recent-sent-emails-i-am/934d41bc-9df8-4033-bab7-fc661b0d479a
  5. Unable to change password and not getting code sent to email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to change password and not getting code sent to email: I need help! I have been trying to change my password for months now and am unable to do so. The two step verification is set up on my account and I cannot log into anything to get it fixed. I am able to access my email on my phone and log into Xbox with my account but I...
  6. emails sent on website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails sent on website: Hi all, Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails retrievable? I use Win 10. Thanks, Jim...
  7. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  8. Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.: I use a Canon printer model Pixma TS6260. Recently, while still being able to scan & file images, the function of attaching & sending the images no longer works ?...
  9. sent email Location in windows 10

sent email Location in windows 10: If i send an email to the root folder of windows 10 where does it go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-email-location-in-windows-10/87bc36ff-fced-4950-a26f-d6013c9a6473
  10. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...