Windows 10: Unable to log in and all apps are unlicensed

Discus and support Unable to log in and all apps are unlicensed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a currently a student and my university is a Microsoft partner and therefore a Microsoft Educational Agreement is in place. This allows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LetitiaCoetzee, May 6, 2019.

1. Unable to log in and all apps are unlicensed

I am a currently a student and my university is a Microsoft partner and therefore a Microsoft Educational Agreement is in place. This allows the installation of the latest versions of any operating system or Microsoft Office Product. For some reason, I am still unable to log into any of the apps and all the apps need license keys... Is there possible anyone that can maybe help me?

:)

LetitiaCoetzee, May 6, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Unlicensed Product

Hi Jennifer,

Please try the Activation troubleshooting steps on this page:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, May 6, 2019
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, May 6, 2019
  4. Unable to log in and all apps are unlicensed

Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log in and all apps are unlicensed

1. Unable to log in and all apps are unlicensed - Similar Threads - Unable log apps

2. office apps showing unlicensed product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office apps showing unlicensed product: I upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10 recently, earlier i was able to use all the office apps properly but now it shows unlicensed products and when i enter product key it shows some error invalidpin... also it shows unable to recognise...
  3. office apps showing unlicensed product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office apps showing unlicensed product: I upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10 recently, earlier i was able to use all the office apps properly but now it shows unlicensed products and when i enter product key it shows some error invalidpin... also it shows unable to recognise...
  4. No Office apps conecting to login, all now essentially unlicensed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Office apps conecting to login, all now essentially unlicensed: Hi!Recently ALL of my microsoft apps including, word,teams,excel,smartscreen, onedrive etc have been unable to connect to the internet. This means I can't log in to my microsoft account, which contains my product licences. The error messages I have been getting are- HTTP 404...
  5. No Office apps conecting to login, all now essentially unlicensed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Office apps conecting to login, all now essentially unlicensed: Hi!Recently ALL of my microsoft apps including, word,teams,excel,smartscreen, onedrive etc have been unable to connect to the internet. This means I can't log in to my microsoft account, which contains my product licences. The error messages I have been getting are- HTTP 404...
  6. Unlicensed word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unlicensed word: I bought Microsoft office professional plus 2019 two years ago. Everything was perfect until today that i get a message saying that I have an unlicensed version of word and I need to activate that. However when I click this buttom I receive a message saying that my Microsoft...
  7. unlicensed windows10 aggro

unlicensed windows10 aggro: It appears microsoft has finally got around to messing with unlicensed copies. IN my case I bought a brand new asus zenbook duo which seemed to lose the license after updates. Asus support suck on this and other issues saying it must be RMAed to inject a key. What a bunch of...
  8. Unlicensed

Unlicensed: Gooday I would like to get un assistance from you guys..i try to open my word, and it keeps on telling me to activate the product, I have the product key to me..by I cant punch it..or activate it...
  9. unlicensed product

unlicensed product: I started a job in March of 2018. There was not a work computer ready for me so I used my personal laptop. I have since moved on and now am getting an unlicensed error on my laptop's Microsoft products because of the work account being disabled. The original Microsoft suite...
  10. Unlicensed Product

Unlicensed Product: I bought new HP laptop from online with in built windows. But I'm unable to create any Microsoft office products such as excel, word or PowerPoint. For example when I opened an excel it displays at the top Excel (unlicensed product) and when I clicked it is asking for product...