Windows 10: Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

Discus and support Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This heppends when i try to add my microsoft account on my computer, error 0x800704cf. occurs. [ATTACH] It heppends with any account i try to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Boris Bond, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

This heppends when i try to add my microsoft account on my computer, error 0x800704cf. occurs.

Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer ba320dc0-9693-4808-af2c-c2e4e5f993f3?upload=true.png

It heppends with any account i try to log in with. And nothing that i found so far has helped me.

:)

Boris Bond, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer :(

Zakin, Jan 4, 2020
  3. MattCroft Win User
    Unable to log into computer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I am unable to preform the clean boot as I need to be logged into the computer to preform it. I am still unable to log in.

Thanks,

Matt

MattCroft, Jan 4, 2020
  4. slim142 Win User

Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

How-to enable auto log-on in Windows 7?

I need the computer to boot and then automatically log into Windows 7.

The account would automatically log into a standard account (non-admin) with no password.

However, I also have another account in that same computer (which is an admin account).

If I was to enable auto log-on into this computer, how would I be able to log into the administrator account that I have later if it skips the log-in screen?

slim142, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

1. Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer - Similar Threads - Unable log account

2. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  3. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  4. Unable to log into my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my windows account: Everytime i start windows 11 i get a message windows is unable to login to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-into-my-windows-account/699580e6-96ba-454a-8259-f83730c84f90
  5. Unable to log into my windows account

Unable to log into my windows account: Everytime i start windows 11 i get a message windows is unable to login to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-into-my-windows-account/699580e6-96ba-454a-8259-f83730c84f90
  6. unable to log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  7. unable to log in to my computer

unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  8. Unable to log in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in my computer: Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-my-computer/3eda56f0-e703-4586-8c78-5184581ef60d
  9. Unable to log in my computer

Unable to log in my computer: Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-my-computer/3eda56f0-e703-4586-8c78-5184581ef60d
  10. Unable to log in to my windows account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log in to my windows account.: used f8 to troubleshoot. system restore unsuccessful. only option appears to be reset pc. do not want to lose programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-to-my-windows-account/42301a06-9cfe-465f-be84-053e23b25cb5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to login to Microsoft account on HP laptop 0x800704cf