Windows 10: Unable to log in my computer

Discus and support Unable to log in my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by #chasemoe, Apr 14, 2022.

1. #chasemoe Win User

Unable to log in my computer

Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen.

:)

#chasemoe, Apr 14, 2022
  2. MattCroft Win User

Unable to log into computer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I am unable to preform the clean boot as I need to be logged into the computer to preform it. I am still unable to log in.

Thanks,

Matt

MattCroft, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Unable to log in my computer

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Unable to log in my computer

1. Unable to log in my computer - Similar Threads - Unable log computer

2. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  3. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  4. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  6. unable to log in to my computer

unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  7. Unable to log in my computer

Unable to log in my computer: Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-my-computer/3eda56f0-e703-4586-8c78-5184581ef60d
  8. unable to log into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log into computer: i usually use my finger print to sign in but all of a sudden it requires a pin to log in too and i forgot my pin. i went to make a new one but it says that ‘We weren’t able to set up PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later’. the problem is i cannot...
  9. Unable to log into computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log into computer.: Hope all is well. I'm unable to log onto my laptop. When I turn my computer on and click the internet Icon to connect so I can use my password for entry Microsoft requirement the only option is given is airplane mode. I've tried using an Ethernet plugging it directly into the...
  10. Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer: This heppends when i try to add my microsoft account on my computer, error 0x800704cf. occurs. [ATTACH] It heppends with any account i try to log in with. And nothing that i found so far has helped me....