Windows 10: Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

Discus and support Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've been trying to find a solution but none are helping. I am on a cyberpower pc so i don't get the windows boot up screen. When I am on the log in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by trey faircloth, May 15, 2020.

1. Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

I've been trying to find a solution but none are helping. I am on a cyberpower pc so i don't get the windows boot up screen. When I am on the log in screen it tells me i can't use my pin. When i click make a new one it sends me back to the log in. My password won't work and when i click "forgot password" it sends me back to the log in. I've tried booting up in safe mode and it's just the log in screen with a weird stretched resolution. But I still can't log in! It tells me no internet only airplane mode which does nothing. I am plugged into the router through a cable. Please help!

:)

trey faircloth, May 15, 2020

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, May 15, 2020
  3. MNMary Win User
    Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

After the Windows 10 Anniversary update, when I try to sign in with my pin, it says the pin I entered is incorrect.
    I know it is the correct pin number. It's the same pin I've used since installing Windows 10.
    I have to sign in using my password. I want to go back to using my pin, but I can't change the pin, since don't know what it thinks my old pin is. I understand others are having the same problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mary

MNMary, May 15, 2020
  4. samjb Win User

Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

PIN and password don't work after latest update

Automatic update pushed last night. Upon restart I typed the PIN I have used since I bought this computer with Windows 10 a year ago. Message said PIN is incorrect. It is not. It's the same PIN. Tried password. Same message. Changed password on another device. I can log in to my Microsoft account on my iPad and Android, but not the PC running Windows 10.

All "help" suggestions say "check to be sure you are connected to the Internet.I CAN'T LOG IN AT ALL! Anybody else having this problem? I have tried restarting holding this shift key and then all the options under troubleshoot. THEY ALL REQUIRE A PASSWORD! WHICJ DOES NOT WORK!

Help me, please, Obi Wan Kenobe. you're my only hope.

samjb, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

1. Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet - Similar Threads - Unable log pin

2. Unable to log in to Windows 10 - incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log in to Windows 10 - incorrect password: I restarted my computer and now I am unable to log in I have windows 10. It keeps telling me that "the password is incorrect. Try again." I am using the same password I have used since purchase six weeks ago. To give a history of yesterday, my daughters friend downloaded...
  3. Safe mode says incorrect password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe mode says incorrect password: I boosted minimal safe mode with msconfig, but now it doesnt accept my password. I tried every password, but none works. I even tried resetting my password on web and also safe mode with networking, but still didnt work. But, one password makes the computer say like "Welcome"...
  4. Login: i have a message saying i have entered an incorrect pin several times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login: i have a message saying i have entered an incorrect pin several times: When trying to login on my asus laptop i have a message saying i have entered an incorrect pin several times it then asks me to try again using a1b2cr or i can use other options which are microsoft account password or pin . This is the first time i have been asked to do...
  5. Startup repair says "incorrect password" on password that works

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Startup repair says "incorrect password" on password that works: Basically title. Every password i input in startup repair is incorrect, even though when i login to microsoft using the same acc it works. 131484
  6. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...
  7. Unable to remove PIN on LOCAL ACCOUNT - Incorrect password

Unable to remove PIN on LOCAL ACCOUNT - Incorrect password: Hi, For privacy reason, when I travel with my PC, I set a PIN password using a LOCAL ACCOUNT password and remove it when I am home for convenience purposes. Since I have come back from my last trip, I can start my PC using my local account PIN password but I can't no more...
  8. Unable to log into laptop with Windows password or Pin

Unable to log into laptop with Windows password or Pin: I came back from leave on wednesday just and tried to log into my laptop, i know the pin and password, but its not allowing me use either of them, i tried to change my password via my laptop for outlook, but this did not work, as its the same profile picture etc - i cannot...
  9. Can not log on. Says password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log on. Says password is incorrect.: I can not log onto my computer. The pin logon option does not come up . Only the password. It states my password is wrong. I can not get online to change password....
  10. Internet says it is connected but won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says it is connected but won't work: Summary: My windows 10 computer says the network has internet access, but I can't actually access anything on the internet. I know the internet is working because I have multiple other devices connecting, including a windows 7 computer. The computer can also see each other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incorrect windows password no internet