Windows 10: Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

Discus and support Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've been trying to find a solution but none are helping. I am on a cyberpower pc so i don't get the windows boot up screen. When I am on the log in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by trey faircloth, May 15, 2020.

1. Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

I've been trying to find a solution but none are helping. I am on a cyberpower pc so i don't get the windows boot up screen. When I am on the log in screen it tells me i can't use my pin. When i click make a new one it sends me back to the log in. My password won't work and when i click "forgot password" it sends me back to the log in. I've tried booting up in safe mode and it's just the log in screen with a weird stretched resolution. But I still can't log in! It tells me no internet only airplane mode which does nothing. I am plugged into the router through a cable. Please help!

:)

trey faircloth, May 15, 2020

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, May 15, 2020
  3. MNMary Win User
    Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

After the Windows 10 Anniversary update, when I try to sign in with my pin, it says the pin I entered is incorrect.
    I know it is the correct pin number. It's the same pin I've used since installing Windows 10.
    I have to sign in using my password. I want to go back to using my pin, but I can't change the pin, since don't know what it thinks my old pin is. I understand others are having the same problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mary

MNMary, May 15, 2020
  4. samjb Win User

Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

PIN and password don't work after latest update

Automatic update pushed last night. Upon restart I typed the PIN I have used since I bought this computer with Windows 10 a year ago. Message said PIN is incorrect. It is not. It's the same PIN. Tried password. Same message. Changed password on another device. I can log in to my Microsoft account on my iPad and Android, but not the PC running Windows 10.

All "help" suggestions say "check to be sure you are connected to the Internet.I CAN'T LOG IN AT ALL! Anybody else having this problem? I have tried restarting holding this shift key and then all the options under troubleshoot. THEY ALL REQUIRE A PASSWORD! WHICJ DOES NOT WORK!

Help me, please, Obi Wan Kenobe. you're my only hope.

samjb, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet

1. Unable to log in, pin won't work, password incorrect, says I have no internet - Similar Threads - Unable log pin

2. Everytime I try to log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Everytime I try to log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no...: Everytime I try and log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no where to reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-log-in-it-says-i-have-entered/93a1f7f4-c162-4496-a4c0-636df3f07797
  3. Everytime I try to log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no...: Everytime I try and log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no where to reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-log-in-it-says-i-have-entered/93a1f7f4-c162-4496-a4c0-636df3f07797
  4. Everytime I try to log in it says I have entered the incorrect pin number and there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot log into Apps - always says PIN incorrect

Cannot log into Apps - always says PIN incorrect: I am running into a problem with a seemingly simple operation on a brand new Windows 11 Home PC, installed from scratch.I have a user which is logged in and would like to run the XBox App as another user which is not the currently logged in user. Both users have already...
  6. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  7. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  8. Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not

Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not: When trying to log into my PC, Windows prompts me to enter my Microsoft password. After having done that, it does not accept the password and says that it is incorrect. I know that password I entered is correct because I am able to log into my Microsoft account via the...
  9. Unable to log in to Windows 10 - incorrect password

Unable to log in to Windows 10 - incorrect password: I restarted my computer and now I am unable to log in I have windows 10. It keeps telling me that "the password is incorrect. Try again." I am using the same password I have used since purchase six weeks ago. To give a history of yesterday, my daughters friend downloaded...
  10. Can not log on. Says password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log on. Says password is incorrect.: I can not log onto my computer. The pin logon option does not come up . Only the password. It states my password is wrong. I can not get online to change password....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incorrect windows password no internet