Windows 10: Unable to log in since update

Discus and support Unable to log in since update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop completed a update and on starting now when i get to the login screen i get the message your pin is no longer available due to a change in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sophiedzz, Aug 1, 2020.

1. sophiedzz Win User

Unable to log in since update

My laptop completed a update and on starting now when i get to the login screen i get the message your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on this device. When i then try to log in by password it tells me it is incorrect.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

:)

sophiedzz, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Unable to log in since update

Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to log in since update

1. Unable to log in since update - Similar Threads - Unable log since

2. unable to connect to whitepages since update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect to whitepages since update: unable to connect to whitepages since update It shows this as error: 0 Unable To Identify Your Browser As you were browsing http://whitepages.com something prevented us from identifying your browser. There are a few reasons this might happen: You've disabled...
  3. Unable to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log in: I have just set up our replacement notebook and all seemed fine until this morning when I went to open it up and got the message "Your pin is no longer available due to a change on the securitu settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to settings... I...
  4. Unable to log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to log in: I do have an account. I have had two email addresses which really are from the same server. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was used when I lived in Espanola, NM. After moving 4 or so years ago from there, I went back to the server's name — *** Email address is...
  5. Unable to log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log in: Today when I restarted my pc I got an error trying to sign in (I think it was saying that User account could not be loaded) so I looked for a solution online and found one saying to create another account. When I created it and signed out my main account that was corrupted...
  6. Unable to connect to update service since July!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect to update service since July!: I continue to receive: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." message when running Windows Update. I have worked with on-line agents going through numerous...
  7. Unable to log on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log on: As soon as my laptop starts up, it tells me to press ‘esc’ button to proceed to ‘startup menu.’ Once it gets to the ‘startup menu,’ it will stay on my blank wallpaper for 7-10 minutes flashing every few seconds, as though it will go to the password page. Internet/broadband...
  8. Unable to Log In

Unable to Log In: It booted up into my account this morning. At least I know my image is ok.
  9. W10 updated Unable to log in now.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 updated Unable to log in now.: Hello, my Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop received the newest Windows update last week, and now I cannot log in. The machine boots and goes to the start screen, but when I try to click on the start or login, all the items on the desktop scroll to the top of the screen and...
  10. Unable to log in.

Unable to log in.: Yea my thoughts too, thanks Shawn.