Windows 10: unable to log in to any microsoft services

Discus and support unable to log in to any microsoft services in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by joshua Billard, Dec 5, 2023.

1. unable to log in to any microsoft services

I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data, uninstalling and re-downloading the apps, and setting the DNS servers for my ipv6 manually. It seems to be a connection issue but I have run every troubleshooter and tried multiple wired and wireless connections to no avail. If I attempt to add another account it says it needs that account to connect to the internet first and does

:)

joshua Billard, Dec 5, 2023
  2. emisano Win User

Unable to Log in to Microsoft Myphone after hard reset and reinstalling (Unable to connect to myphone service)

I am getting error (Unable to connect to my phone service). This has been going on for over 48 hrs. I have hard reset my device twice and reinstalled the app. and I am able to see my information when logged in on the desktop.

Please help!!

Misan

emisano, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

How to sign in to a Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 5, 2023
  4. unable to log in to any microsoft services

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

unable to log in to any microsoft services

1. unable to log in to any microsoft services - Similar Threads - unable log microsoft

2. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  3. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  4. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. unable to log in to any microsoft services

unable to log in to any microsoft services: I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data,...
  6. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log in to any microsoft services: I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data,...
  7. Can't log in to microsoft store or any other service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to microsoft store or any other service: Today I tried to log in to microsoft store and it said that we encountered an error please try again later what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-microsoft-store-or-any-other/18a10318-7c73-4d10-bff0-0bfb42e05722
  8. Can't log in to microsoft store or any other service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log in to microsoft store or any other service: Today I tried to log in to microsoft store and it said that we encountered an error please try again later what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-microsoft-store-or-any-other/18a10318-7c73-4d10-bff0-0bfb42e05722
  9. Can't log in to microsoft store or any other service

10. Unable to log into Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to log into Microsoft Services: I'm not able to log into Microsoft Services on my PC. I'm able to use OneDrive but not services such as Store, Mail, etc. Screenshot to show that I'm logged in http://prntscr.com/o20mlr If I were to log into anything, this error message pops up http://prntscr.com/o20nm1...