Windows 10: Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet.

Discus and support Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, please I would like to know how to access all my past passwords. I had the "critical error start cortona ......." problem so I had to restart in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BBriss, Feb 28, 2019.

1. BBriss Win User

Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet.

Hi, please I would like to know how to access all my past passwords. I had the "critical error start cortona ......." problem so I had to restart in safe mode with network but when I entered my password the computer told me am offline so I should use the last password I used to log in I don't understand because I had already connected internet cables and WiFi is no t also in safe mode please I need help.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: used passwords

***Modified Title from: How do I access all my past passwords***

:)

BBriss, Feb 28, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet. [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet.

Unable to connect to internet on browsers except for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nad,

Thank you for replying with the error messages received on trying to connect to internet on different browsers.

Please reply, did you try performing System restore as suggested in the above post?

If haven’t tried performing System restore, flush your PC’s
    DNS cache by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved. Performing the below steps will clear DNS cache from the computer and renew the IP configuration set on the computer.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      from the context menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter after each entries:
      • ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns
      • ipconfig /release
      • ipconfig /renew
    • Close the windows and check if the changes are effective.

If the above steps does not resolve the issue, perform
    System restore by following steps mentioned in the above post and check if it helps.

Write to us with the status of unable to connect to internet on other browser except for Edge on the computer
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet.

1. Unable to log in to computer using old password, Computer is not connected to internet. - Similar Threads - Unable log computer

2. Computer requires a password and internet access to log in. Have no internet but have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer requires a password and internet access to log in. Have no internet but have...: My 92 year old mother-in-law's computer is preventing her from accessing her programs.Computer requires a password and internet access to log in. Have no internet but have password. How to bypass the need for internet to access computer games?...
  3. Computer requires a password and internet access to log in. Have no internet but have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer requires a password and internet access to log in. Have no internet but have...: My 92 year old mother-in-law's computer is preventing her from accessing her programs.Computer requires a password and internet access to log in. Have no internet but have password. How to bypass the need for internet to access computer games?...
  4. computer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer will not connect to internet: I have a dell inspiron running windows 11. My computer is not connecting to wifi and it won’t even show the wifi button to even try to connect to anything. I run the trouble shooter and it says to plug an Ethernet cable in. I don’t have one to do that currently. After...
  5. unable to log into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log into computer: i usually use my finger print to sign in but all of a sudden it requires a pin to log in too and i forgot my pin. i went to make a new one but it says that ‘We weren’t able to set up PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later’. the problem is i cannot...
  6. ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet: Long story short, we reccently changed ISP and about 2-3 weeks go by and now i can connect to the router, but i dont get wifi. Instead it shows me the little yellow warning icon on the wifi icon. i have tried restarting my PC, Trouble shooting, network reset, entering the...
  7. Unable to log into computer.

Unable to log into computer.: Hope all is well. I'm unable to log onto my laptop. When I turn my computer on and click the internet Icon to connect so I can use my password for entry Microsoft requirement the only option is given is airplane mode. I've tried using an Ethernet plugging it directly into the...
  8. computer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer will not connect to internet: I just purchased a new HP Envy and am considering returning it because it will not connect to the internet. I keep getting this error message: "The Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 160MHz adapter s experiencing problems." I see other are having this problem also. Is this...
  9. Unable to use internet after computer reset

Unable to use internet after computer reset: Hello, I reseted my desktop to factory but am unable to connect to internet on wired or wireless neither of them work. It says I have internet and I know it works because laptop(i am using now) and ps4 are connected to it also and they both connect just fine. I have tried all...
  10. Password to log into Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password to log into Computer: I had to clean one of my laptops to give to my daughter in law and it re-installed Win 10, Ver 1803. I had to set-up the new 3 questions to secure microsoft protection. When I tried the new password that I had set up with microsoft, it would not work. It asked me for a...