Windows 10: Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live

Discus and support Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I can't login to my Microsoft account in the store and I tried it with the xbox app. The xbox console companion app said: "We were unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adriaan Zwemer, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live

Hello,

I can't login to my Microsoft account in the store and I tried it with the xbox app.

The xbox console companion app said: "We were unable to sign in to Xbox Live" and "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated."

The store app just says: "We encountered an error. Please try again later."
    I have googled a lot, but I did not find anything that helped.

Regards, Adriaan

:)

Adriaan Zwemer, Oct 18, 2019

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 18, 2019
  3. pead929 Win User
    Microsoft to Release Xbox Games on LIVE

Well... Microsoft doesn't even make xbox games anymore. Those discs will always be in circulation, and are cheaper to buy in a store than on live. By the time you buy the game its 12 dollars on live, but in the store you can probably get it for 5 or 6. I highly doubt xbox will put full xbox 360 games on live. Even then most people rather have a hard copy. Used PS2 and XBox games will be in circulation for a while. Personally I can't go back to playing old games after playing the new stuff. They're still fun, but not nearly as in depth or challenging for me. The AI isn't up to par anymore *Smile Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live :)

pead929, Oct 18, 2019
  4. ccox0909 Win User

Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live

Microsoft to Release Xbox Games on LIVE

Games on LIVE

This is a good thing for the microsoft corperation so that they don't have to ship games or really make copies of them just make one and put it on LIVE to let people download it for a small amount of money. This is a bad hting because are'nt the game stores going to be hurt by not making profits off XBOX and XBOX 360 games which could put them out of buisness and that would stink because i go there all the time to buy used and new games for my PS2...But that stinks for me and the game stores.

ccox0909, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live

1. Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live - Similar Threads - Unable log microsoft

2. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  3. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  4. Can't log into Xbox Live

Can't log into Xbox Live: Hey! I always get the error "the system cannot find the file specified" when i try to login. I tried resetting the microsoft store, changing my win 10 profile, reinstalling the app. It also happens when i switch to an other account, same error....
  5. Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store: Hi there, I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games Sea of Theives, Moonlighter with no issue, but others such as no mans sky either do nothing when trying in microsoft app or Error...
  6. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  7. Unable to log on to xbox games

Unable to log on to xbox games: After the last Windows 10 update I am no longer able to log in to xbox games on my computer. It works for the Microsoft Casual Games AbrasiveTooth39, but not for anything else. Plese help! I have tried multiple ways to figure this out but I'm not an expert...and don't...
  8. Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520: I've had this issue for over a year and have tried everything to fix it and have now given up. I am unable to log into the store app with it saying we are unable to connect you at this time and cannot log into the xbox console companion as it gives me the error code...
  9. Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live

Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live: My son has Windows 10 Pro on his PC. We had to do a reset due to various issues and now he cannot sign into the App Store and Xbox Live with his Microsoft account. I have tried using my Microsoft account and still have the same problem. However we can login with a Local...
  10. Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app

Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app: I have recently purchased xbox pass ultimate but when ever I try to download an xbox pass game I get this error "Code: 0x80073CF3 update failed" Downloads for free games and apps work fine though. There is no direct contact or chat system for subscription members and its so...