Windows 10: Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC

Discus and support Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have quite serious problem with my Microsoft account. I can't connect anywhere in Windows - in Microsoft store, Apps such as Your phone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ViktorŠtark, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC

Hello,

I have quite serious problem with my Microsoft account. I can't connect anywhere in Windows - in Microsoft store, Apps such as Your phone, Feedback hub etc. Everytime I click on Log in button, it appears that I didn't click anything. Without any response. Nothing happens.

:)

ViktorŠtark, Feb 25, 2019

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC

Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

I have a problem.

When I installed Windows 10, during the Cortana setup process I was told to log in with my Microsoft account. When she brought up the window, everything but the minimize tab was gray and closed after 15 seconds. This happens every time and it also happens when I am trying to log in from the account settings or any other way to log into Microsoft on my PC. Works on Chrome, but not Edge. Any help?? *cry *Banghead

LokiThePCGuru, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC

1. Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC - Similar Threads - Unable log microsoft

2. Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account: From one day to another, I got prevented by the system to log in into my PC. My usual PIN is not working anymore and returns the following message: "This Sign-In Option Is Disabled Because of Failed Sign-In Attempts".I tried accessing with my Microsoft account but despite...
  3. Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account: From one day to another, I got prevented by the system to log in into my PC. My usual PIN is not working anymore and returns the following message: "This Sign-In Option Is Disabled Because of Failed Sign-In Attempts".I tried accessing with my Microsoft account but despite...
  4. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  5. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  6. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I'm unable to log into my account on the microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm unable to log into my account on the microsoft store.: [ATTACH] I receive this error whenever attempt to sign in on to the windows store on my laptop. also if it helps when I try to log in though the settings the part where it should load my account is stuck in an infinite loading screen saying "Please wait" Please and...
  8. Unable to log into My Microsoft Account/My password not recognized

Unable to log into My Microsoft Account/My password not recognized: Just installed windows 10 Update (May, 2019) on my Dell laptop. All of my shortcuts on my desktop were duplicated with only one of each pair that actually worked. I could not delete or move the useless shortcuts. Microsoft support online recommendation was to re-boot my...
  9. Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.

Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.: I just bought a new laptop with windows 10, before resetting my old PC, I removed my old device from my Microsoft dashboard and logged out from Microsoft account on that PC. Now I want to log in to my new PC using Microsoft account. should I create a new Microsoft ID or I...
  10. Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC: I have a problem. When I installed Windows 10, during the Cortana setup process I was told to log in with my Microsoft account. When she brought up the window, everything but the minimize tab was gray and closed after 15 seconds. This happens every time and it also happens...