Windows 10: Unable to log in to my windows account.

Discus and support Unable to log in to my windows account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; used f8 to troubleshoot. system restore unsuccessful. only option appears to be reset pc. do not want to lose programs... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EIDDASTEVENS BURTON, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Unable to log in to my windows account.

used f8 to troubleshoot. system restore unsuccessful. only option appears to be reset pc. do not want to lose programs

:)

EIDDASTEVENS BURTON, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 Im unable to log into account Only temporary account available

Hi Andy,

To address your concern regarding account issues in Windows 10, we recommend creating a new user account using the hidden administrator account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active: yes (Note: There is a space after "/" and ":").

After performing the steps above, log out to your current account, then log in to the hidden administrator. Next, create a new user account by following these steps:

• Click the Windows Menu, type Settings, and press
      Enter.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Click Family & other people tab.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC, and follow the onscreen instructions.

We'll be here if you need more help.

Ralph Sta, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Unable to log in to my windows account.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log in to my windows account.

1. Unable to log in to my windows account. - Similar Threads - Unable log account

2. [ problem ] Unable to log in to Windows account !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [ problem ] Unable to log in to Windows account !!: Hello, I am happy to communicate with you for the first time. ..and I ask you to help me solve the following problem, where my login to the Windows account was blocked due to the password. ..At first I tried to log in using the PIN CODE, but the message appears:..“YOUR PIN IS...
  3. [ problem ] Unable to log in to Windows account !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [ problem ] Unable to log in to Windows account !!: Hello, I am happy to communicate with you for the first time. ..and I ask you to help me solve the following problem, where my login to the Windows account was blocked due to the password. ..At first I tried to log in using the PIN CODE, but the message appears:..“YOUR PIN IS...
  4. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  5. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  6. Unable to log into my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my windows account: Everytime i start windows 11 i get a message windows is unable to login to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-into-my-windows-account/699580e6-96ba-454a-8259-f83730c84f90
  7. Unable to log into my windows account

Unable to log into my windows account: Everytime i start windows 11 i get a message windows is unable to login to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-into-my-windows-account/699580e6-96ba-454a-8259-f83730c84f90
  8. Unable to log into Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  9. Unable to log into my Windows 10 local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my Windows 10 local account: Hi, I activated my Windows 10 using my email account not Microsoft and created the first user using this email. This email is tied to the Office 365 account. Then I wanted to create a local admin user, but for some reason whenever I try to login with this other user I do...
  10. Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer: This heppends when i try to add my microsoft account on my computer, error 0x800704cf. occurs. [ATTACH] It heppends with any account i try to log in with. And nothing that i found so far has helped me....