Windows 10: Unable to log in

Discus and support Unable to log in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Today when I restarted my pc I got an error trying to sign in (I think it was saying that User account could not be loaded) so I looked for a solution... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kansio, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Kansio Win User

Unable to log in

Today when I restarted my pc I got an error trying to sign in (I think it was saying that User account could not be loaded) so I looked for a solution online and found one saying to create another account. When I created it and signed out my main account that was corrupted apparently was gone and I only have the one I created showing up and I am still getting that error and unable to sign in. When I tried using some of the recovery tools like command prompt it says that I don’t have an administrator account on the computer? I have tried signing into the account in safe mode but it’s on a infinite loop on the Welcome screen. This is my only computer so creating a bootable usb isn’t really an option. I don’t have really anything valuable on the computer so even getting it to factory settings is fine. Could someone help?

:)

Kansio, Mar 16, 2020

2. Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 16, 2020
  3. MattCroft Win User
    Unable to log into computer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I am unable to preform the clean boot as I need to be logged into the computer to preform it. I am still unable to log in.

Thanks,

Matt

MattCroft, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Unable to log in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to log in

1. Unable to log in - Similar Threads - Unable log

2. Unable to Log into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Log into Microsoft Account: I hope you're all doing well.I'm having some trouble logging into my Microsoft account and could really use some assistance.Here's the situation: I've tried all my usual passwords, but none of them seem to be working. So, I went through the account recovery process and...
  3. Unable to Log into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Log into Microsoft Account: I hope you're all doing well.I'm having some trouble logging into my Microsoft account and could really use some assistance.Here's the situation: I've tried all my usual passwords, but none of them seem to be working. So, I went through the account recovery process and...
  4. My 10 years old son is unable to log into his Windows account before 7:00 am.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 10 years old son is unable to log into his Windows account before 7:00 am.: I can't find where to adjust this in the Family Safety app using either the Windows app or the Android app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-10-years-old-son-is-unable-to-log-into-his/11af9b9b-e619-46ac-8307-d5e39ac37f4f
  5. My 10 years old son is unable to log into his Windows account before 7:00 am.

My 10 years old son is unable to log into his Windows account before 7:00 am.: I can't find where to adjust this in the Family Safety app using either the Windows app or the Android app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-10-years-old-son-is-unable-to-log-into-his/11af9b9b-e619-46ac-8307-d5e39ac37f4f
  6. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  7. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  8. Unable to log into laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into laptop: An individual I am being generous by identifying them as "An individual" called me and said they were from HP and said I purchased a five-year security plan about two years ago. Now I am an old man that is losing his memory but I am still in the here and now but I do remember...
  9. Unable to log into laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into laptop: An individual I am being generous by identifying them as "An individual" called me and said they were from HP and said I purchased a five-year security plan about two years ago. Now I am an old man that is losing his memory but I am still in the here and now but I do remember...
  10. Unable to log into laptop