Windows 10: Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,I needed to log onto my adminstrator account which is an outlook account after deleting an app. Its not taking the password I thought it was and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WendySharp1, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10

Hello,I needed to log onto my adminstrator account which is an outlook account after deleting an app. Its not taking the password I thought it was and when i click to verify it asks for my 4 digit pin. I put in what i thought it was then the only other 4 digit i use anywhere and also not taking it. I then click on forgot my pin and it wants me to send text to my mobile but its an old number i haven't used for at least 4 years now. I then click use a method not listed here and it sends me an email saying unable to recover your microsoft account.I have another microsoft email address i use and I

:)

WendySharp1, Jun 20, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Solutions Win User
    Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Thanks Brink *Smile

Yes, my user account I normally is also an administrator account.

No and you'll see how netplwiz looks in my user account; the only difference when using it in the administrator account in question is that that account is listed, too.
    Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Solutions, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Solutions Win User

Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Thanks Bree. Now I've disabled it and the admin account login still appears at start up and I
    Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    notice that the account status is "degraded"

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Brink. The account named "Administrator" is listed in netplwiz when I'm using that account.

Solutions, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10

1. Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable log adminstrator

2. Account Adminstrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Adminstrator: hi there whatsup!,,, sor i got some little confusion on my pc and i dont know who is the admin of mine ,,,when i run cmd normally i got this "C:\Users\DJ MATIA>" and when i run as admin i got "C:\WINDOWS\system32>" so who is the admin of my pc whilst i go to accounts i find...
  3. unable to log into windows 10 since email change on my microsoft account

unable to log into windows 10 since email change on my microsoft account: I havent used my desktop pc for a few weeks. I recently changed my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I can't log onto my win 10 pc. It keeps showing an error, even when changing account password. Thanks...
  4. Unable to be Adminstrator on Win 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to be Adminstrator on Win 10 Home.: After a Windows update a few days ago, I was unable to log in to my main user account on my HP laptop running Windows 10 Home. I was able to log in to a second account I had set up when I got the machine, but had never used. I have spent a fair time on the Internet...
  5. Remove adminstrator email

Remove adminstrator email: i wanted to log in into one of my emails through the windows 10 mail app, i had a local user, but when i logged in, that email was synced to my local administrator account and it doesn't seem like i can remove it, or switch back to a local account. is there anyway to remove...
  6. Laptop Win 10 log in using wrong email account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Win 10 log in using wrong email account: My laptop has reverted back to an old email address for windows 10 log in and I can not change it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-win-10-log-in-using-wrong-email-account/4fb691a8-24e5-4349-88c3-b5b2e085305b
  7. Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.): Despite following the procedures on this Forum using Elevated Command Prompt, Elevated Power Shell, Security Policy and Local Users and groups I've only been able to disable, not hide the Hidden Administrator account. When I start the PC the login screen shows "Your Account...
  8. Can not log in with Adminstrer account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in with Adminstrer account: Unable to log in with Administer account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-log-in-with-adminstrer-account/13138b15-4786-45b8-8fe6-d1b8c891413c
  9. Adminstrator Log-In Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator Log-In Issues: I have an HP laptop, with me as the only user and administrator. As a consequence, there is no front end log-in required. When I boot the machine up, it goes to my home screen, I open Edge and off I go. However, I would like to block some sports websites that I check too...
  10. Adminstrator Log on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator Log on: How do I log on as Administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/adminstrator-log-on/29800f44-ea70-4d7b-8fee-26c00c842e9f"