Windows 10: Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

Discus and support Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Molly Thomas, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance. ThanksMolly

:)

Molly Thomas, Dec 7, 2023

2. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-store/6f0ee18e-c21a-4fd5-a772-1cd6042d3349

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Unable to Log Into Microsoft Store App on PC, as well as Other Microsoft Applications? 0x800704cf

Thank you for performing the steps and updating us.

If an application is not functioning as it should, we recommend that you reset the application to permanently delete it's data and go back to it's default state. Kindly follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store app:

• Select Start > Settings > Apps.
    • Select Apps & features from the left menu.
    • Scroll down to Microsoft Store and select it.
    • Select Advanced options > Reset.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

Ferdz Amp, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

1. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC - Similar Threads - Unable log Microsoft

2. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  3. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  4. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to log in to any microsoft services: I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data,...
  5. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log in to any microsoft services: I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data,...
  6. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  8. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  9. Unable to Login to Any Microsoft App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Login to Any Microsoft App: I recently transferred my Microsoft account to a different email and I am now unable to login to any Microsoft app like the Microsoft Store, the Xbox Console Companion, or even games like Halo: The Master Chief collection. I am, however, able to log in to all listed using...
  10. unable to login to any microsoft app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to login to any microsoft app: I am unable to login to Microsoft store and settings , shows that i am using a local account though initially logged in using a Microsoft account, when I try to login to Microsoft store it wont show the login page and when I press forgot pin it shows 'you need a app to...