Windows 10: Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

Discus and support Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by atomgray88, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I am attempting to launch then gives the error code 0x800704c7I've tried resetting and repairing all of the listed programs through the Windows troubleshooter, edited the registry, restarted, shutting down, updated Windows and any apps, disabled app startup on all other apps, allowed offline access, as well as revert to a

:)

atomgray88, Jun 29, 2023

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 29, 2023
  3. Unable to download XBOX app from microsoft store.

Issue:

I have bought an XBOX ultimate game pass but I am unable to download the XBOX app from the microsoft store. So I tried downloading from the website but it gave the error "Country not supported".However I live in India and XBOX is supported in India Any leads would be appreciated since I am getting billed.

Steps Tried:

1. reset the app

2. deleted and reinstalled it

3. ran the troubleshooter

harshil shah2, Jun 29, 2023
  4. londiste Win User

Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

Microsoft: Demand for Xbox One X Defies Expectations

This is already happening. Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere initiative does a lot to make Xbox and Windows converge. In this generation where they do not sell consoles at loss any more, Microsoft is in a very good place to try and converge platforms, as Sony (and to lesser degree, Nintendo) are unable to compete.

Media playback situation is pure idiocy through and through. Netflix UHD has specific stupid requirements from computer. (HDR) UHD Bluray has even more specific and expensive requirements and all this is DRM. There is no good technical reason for any of this.

If only they could get things with their store together. It's incredibly awful both on Xbox and Windows. I don't know about US, UK or other supported locations but I live in a place that does not exist for Microsoft. This adds another layer of crap to dealing with Microsoft's Stores. I would really hate Microsoft to try and monopolise their Store though. Although inconvenient, all the different competing digital download (and DRM *Frown Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_ :() platforms on PC are a good thing.

I have been wondering for a while why doesn't Microsoft try to somehow try to leverage Windows and build in some platform-agnostic games launcher/system. My Games in Vista/7 was a step in that direction that they abandoned. Xbox app is a different take on the same problem but limited to Xbox/Microsoft Store. The problem is it cannot be tied to any platform including theit own store but has to be with an API available for everyone to work. No chance of getting something like that I guess.

londiste, Jun 29, 2023
Thema:

Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

1. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_ - Similar Threads - Unable log microsoft

2. Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app: Both apps have been fine up to now, but I recently got an error when trying to open the xbox app, saying to reinstall it. Tried uninstalling, but when I try to reinstall, I get the erroe below.I now can't open Microsoft store app, can't find it in installed apps to reset...
  3. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  4. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  5. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  7. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  8. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  9. Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store unable to instal Xbox or any of its games: Hello,I have curious problem i went over with Xbox support that they weren't able to figure out. Microsoft store is unable to install Xbox or anything from that part of the store with error code 0x80070005. Funny thing is even hard reseting store or even repairing windows did...
  10. Cant log into any xbox apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into any xbox apps: Whenever I try log into an xbox related app such as game or the official xbox app, I click sign in and a window flashes up for split second then disappears. In the companion app I get error 0x409 0x80080300. I have tried refreshing app, updating windows and doing all the...