Windows 10: Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update.

Discus and support Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updated my computer a few days ago with the latest update for windows 10 which i have been running for a while. After updating which took around 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bunji007, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Bunji007 Win User

Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update.

Updated my computer a few days ago with the latest update for windows 10 which i have been running for a while. After updating which took around 12 hours (give or take) (let it run overnight) I went to try it out and I was unable to log in. Even changed my password with no difference. Everytime I try to log in i keep getting a blue screen and it says "The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded". I upgraded to windows 10 using the free upgrade if that makes any difference.

:)

Bunji007, Jan 13, 2019
  2. MattCroft Win User

Unable to log into computer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I am unable to preform the clean boot as I need to be logged into the computer to preform it. I am still unable to log in.

Thanks,

Matt

MattCroft, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to log into the computer after latest Windows 10 update

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your computer are unable to access any files or applications after installing
    latest Windows Update. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party applications.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, I suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update.

Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update.

1. Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update. - Similar Threads - Unable log computer

2. unable to log into computer after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log into computer after bios update: i recently did a bios update to my computer but when i booted into windows it showed that i needed to reset my pin but it told me to verify my email but the email it showed i NEVER had or used in my life. so i tried to reset my email but it will take 30 days but i NEED my...
  3. unable to log into computer after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to log into computer after bios update: i recently did a bios update to my computer but when i booted into windows it showed that i needed to reset my pin but it told me to verify my email but the email it showed i NEVER had or used in my life. so i tried to reset my email but it will take 30 days but i NEED my...
  4. unable to log into computer after bios update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. computer not working after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer not working after latest update: Firstly appologies if i am posting in the wrong place, Yesterday i did the latest update & now i cant get past the opening screen that asks for the pin code, the reason for this is it looks like all of my usb ports are disabled so i as good as have no mouse or keyboard. I...
  6. Unable to log in after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to log in after windows update: Hi,I updated my computer and am now unable to sign in after I have updated. During the log in screen, the computer gives me the option to click "sign in". Once I do, it goes to "just a moment" for twenty or thirty seconds, and then the words "sign in" appears again and...
  7. computer not logging on after update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer not logging on after update.: My computer gets stuck on the welcome screen every time i try to log on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-logging-on-after-update/118ab37a-1023-4884-82bc-8df2ec77e49a
  8. Computer stutter after latest update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer stutter after latest update: Hi, all new guy here. Can someone please let me know where I should start looking with this problem. After the last update when there is heavier network activity my computer would start to stutter and lag. I have checked Task Manager when this occurs, usually when I am...
  9. Can’t log In after latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t log In after latest Microsoft update: Hi. I hope you can help me My Gemini laptop runs on Windows 10 ,after installing another update i am unable to log in now . Aldo When I power up my pc it is taking 5 minutes or more to start up , when I try to enter my password it doesn’t recognise it . Unfortunately I...
  10. Shutdown stopped working after the latest Windows10 automatic update

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown stopped working after the latest Windows10 automatic update: Start > Power > Shutdown did not anymore shutdown the PC I had to do reset and restart Window 10 again What can be done ? command mode shutdown ? 38175

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to login to computer after update

2. unable to log in pc after update