Windows 10: Unable to log into HTTPS

Discus and support Unable to log into HTTPS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to log into https://vsm.distribution.dla.mil. In any browser. On any computer (OS 10, OS 7, XP...). I get a message "Certificate is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanStiles, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Unable to log into HTTPS

I am unable to log into https://vsm.distribution.dla.mil. In any browser. On any computer (OS 10, OS 7, XP...).

I get a message "Certificate is not trusted". I have re-installed their certificates per VSM instructions. VSM says this is a Microsoft issue, not VSM. How can I fix this?

:)

SusanStiles, Apr 22, 2019

2. Sometimes unable to log in

Hi,

To troubleshoot you concern, we recommend you to start your computer in safe mode, then perform clean boot after. Refer to the links below for steps:

After performing a clean boot, follow the steps under the section How to reset the computer to start normally after a clean boot troubleshooting.

If the suggestions above will not work, you can follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Regarding your pin concern, we suggest you to refer to Jessen P's
    suggestions on April 25, 2015 found on this
    link

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Apr 22, 2019
  4. MattCroft Win User

Unable to log into HTTPS

Unable to log into computer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I am unable to preform the clean boot as I need to be logged into the computer to preform it. I am still unable to log in.

Thanks,

Matt

MattCroft, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log into HTTPS

1. Unable to log into HTTPS - Similar Threads - Unable log HTTPS

2. Unable to log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in.: Hi. Purchased a replacement desktop not new and installed my Microsoft account. Set password and hint. Wouldn’t let me change name of computer. Installed Microsoft office no problem. Switched off computer. Restarted today. Asking for my password at login. When entered was...
  3. Unable to log in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to log in.: Hi. Purchased a replacement desktop not new and installed my Microsoft account. Set password and hint. Wouldn’t let me change name of computer. Installed Microsoft office no problem. Switched off computer. Restarted today. Asking for my password at login. When entered was...
  4. Unable to log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in: After booting up i am unable to login as the input box for the password or pin does not show, simply unfocussed the background image. I have attempted to do an automatic repair but nothing happens. Booting to Safe Mode has the same problem as booting normally. Computer does...
  6. Unable to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in: After booting up i am unable to login as the input box for the password or pin does not show, simply unfocussed the background image. I have attempted to do an automatic repair but nothing happens. Booting to Safe Mode has the same problem as booting normally. Computer does...
  7. Unable to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log in: I have just set up our replacement notebook and all seemed fine until this morning when I went to open it up and got the message "Your pin is no longer available due to a change on the securitu settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to settings... I...
  8. Unable to log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to log in: I do have an account. I have had two email addresses which really are from the same server. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was used when I lived in Espanola, NM. After moving 4 or so years ago from there, I went back to the server's name — *** Email address is...
  9. Unable to log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log in: Today when I restarted my pc I got an error trying to sign in (I think it was saying that User account could not be loaded) so I looked for a solution online and found one saying to create another account. When I created it and signed out my main account that was corrupted...
  10. Unable to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log in.: Yea my thoughts too, thanks Shawn.