Windows 10: Unable to log into microsoft account on my minecraft windows10-xbox one edition.

Discus and support Unable to log into microsoft account on my minecraft windows10-xbox one edition. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, im currently trying to play on my friends realm on xbox one using my PC, now when i go to the xbox companion and press play on the realm it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by grittygrotty, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Unable to log into microsoft account on my minecraft windows10-xbox one edition.

Hi all, im currently trying to play on my friends realm on xbox one using my PC, now when i go to the xbox companion and press play on the realm it open up the xbox one version of minecraft, however it says i need to log in, but when i press sign in it always just takes me to the store page even though i have bought minecraft on my xbox, do i need to buy it twice to play on xbox and PC or am i missing something?

:)

grittygrotty, Jul 28, 2019

2. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

TimMüller4, Jul 28, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Unable to log into microsoft account on my minecraft windows10-xbox one edition.

Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log into microsoft account on my minecraft windows10-xbox one edition.

1. Unable to log into microsoft account on my minecraft windows10-xbox one edition. - Similar Threads - Unable log microsoft

2. Unable to log in to One Drive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to One Drive account: One Drive takes foreever to log in after entering the password and otp on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-to-one-drive-account/62efd60d-1f0a-4c27-ad53-538dd74f63f9
  3. Unable to log in to One Drive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to One Drive account: One Drive takes foreever to log in after entering the password and otp on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-to-one-drive-account/62efd60d-1f0a-4c27-ad53-538dd74f63f9
  4. Unable to log in to One Drive account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft Java Edition not recognized in my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not recognized in my microsoft account: Hello Microsoft, I bought Minecraft Java edition a year ago via a redeem code from eneba. I linked my Mojang profile to my microsoft account at the time and redeemed the code. Not a problem playing in windows 7 as I could download the installer from the Minecraft website. To...
  6. Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Okay so I was playing minecraft after I just downloaded it Bedrock edition and it wont let me sign into a microsoft account. My wifi works fine but every time I try to sign in it gives me an error screen.....Help.. [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help..."]...
  7. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...
  8. Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.: So I recently noticed that I can't log into the microsoft store with my main account. So naturally I tried using other accounts and quickly noticed the only account affected is my main account (this account). This probably issue probably formed after I reinstalled windows...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  10. Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: [ATTACH][ATTACH]My account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same information back each time. My phone says it connected successfully and two seconds later my switch says it has failed??? I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft xbox one failed to log in

2. cant sign into minecraft on xbox one

3. unable to login to minecraft with microsoft account

4. failed to log into Microsoft account minecraft,
  5. minecraft cant sign into xbox,
  6. how to sign in to xbox live on minecraft java edition,
  7. we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but something went wrong minecraft