Windows 10: Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

Discus and support Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a problem. When I installed Windows 10, during the Cortana setup process I was told to log in with my Microsoft account. When she brought up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LokiThePCGuru, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

I have a problem.

When I installed Windows 10, during the Cortana setup process I was told to log in with my Microsoft account. When she brought up the window, everything but the minimize tab was gray and closed after 15 seconds. This happens every time and it also happens when I am trying to log in from the account settings or any other way to log into Microsoft on my PC. Works on Chrome, but not Edge. Any help?? *cry *Banghead

:)

LokiThePCGuru, Nov 22, 2015

2. Unable to log into my PC with microsoft account without an internet connection?

You can login without wifi -- we have fleets of hundreds of sales people with laptops that use their computers without wifi all the time. Just make sure you have a connection once, and then in all future cases you'll never need it again.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 22, 2015
  3. smurfblue Win User
    Unable to log into my PC with microsoft account without an internet connection?

need help please !

Win10 - cannot login to my home PC with the microsoft account without an internet connection ?

how in the world are you unable to login to the desktop without WI-FI , makes no sense??

Why does it not let you login locally ??? what is the workaround ??

for sure will unlink the two...as this is nonsensical Microsoft

please advise what my options are,

thanks

smurfblue, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

1. Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC - Similar Threads - Unable log Microsoft

2. Unable to Log into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Log into Microsoft Account: I hope you're all doing well.I'm having some trouble logging into my Microsoft account and could really use some assistance.Here's the situation: I've tried all my usual passwords, but none of them seem to be working. So, I went through the account recovery process and...
  3. Unable to Log into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Log into Microsoft Account: I hope you're all doing well.I'm having some trouble logging into my Microsoft account and could really use some assistance.Here's the situation: I've tried all my usual passwords, but none of them seem to be working. So, I went through the account recovery process and...
  4. Logging into pc with microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging into pc with microsoft account: I accidentally turned on logging into pc with microsoft account, but i don't know how to turn it off, every time I turn on my pc it asks for my microsoft account password, it is really bothering me. Does anyone have a soution?...
  5. Logging into pc with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging into pc with microsoft account: I accidentally turned on logging into pc with microsoft account, but i don't know how to turn it off, every time I turn on my pc it asks for my microsoft account password, it is really bothering me. Does anyone have a soution?...
  6. Logging into pc with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to log into Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  8. Unable to log into Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account.: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  9. Unable to log in into Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log in into Microsoft Account: I am trying to Log in to My Microsoft account , Already Tried Reseting Password Lot of The times, But A Display Comes Which says Follownig Details: Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...
  10. Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to log in to my microsoft account anywhere in my PC: Hello, I have quite serious problem with my Microsoft account. I can't connect anywhere in Windows - in Microsoft store, Apps such as Your phone, Feedback hub etc. Everytime I click on Log in button, it appears that I didn't click anything. Without any response. Nothing...