Windows 10: unable to log into Microsoft acct.

Discus and support unable to log into Microsoft acct. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am unable to log into MS acct. I have changed PW several times and whenever I try to log in, it says unable to log in at this time try later. For... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LindaDoup, Feb 3, 2020.

1. LindaDoup Win User

unable to log into Microsoft acct.

I am unable to log into MS acct. I have changed PW several times and whenever I try to log in, it says unable to log in at this time try later. For some reason, there was a "generic" acct added to my site and I have deleted that acct. I created a new acct, and would like for that acct to become my default however it continues to default to the acct I cant access..It indicates my ATT. acct needs attention.

this is driving me nuts!! if you have any suggestions, please help..

thanks,

:)

LindaDoup, Feb 3, 2020

2. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Likity Win User
    My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Feb 3, 2020
  4. NickTh Win User

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. unable to log into Microsoft acct. - Similar Threads - unable log Microsoft

2. Unable to log into microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into microsoft.: I've tried logging into minecraft, microsoft store, MSN widgets, but none of them let me log in. It says I need internet 0x800704cf but I am connected. I've tried flushing my DNS, resetting my proxy, reinstalling windows, reinstalling network drivers, disabling client for...
  3. Unable to log into microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into microsoft.: I've tried logging into minecraft, microsoft store, MSN widgets, but none of them let me log in. It says I need internet 0x800704cf but I am connected. I've tried flushing my DNS, resetting my proxy, reinstalling windows, reinstalling network drivers, disabling client for...
  4. Microsoft Acct.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct.: I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my...
  5. Windows log in not not taking acct pwd

Windows log in not not taking acct pwd: Having a problem logging into windows, IDK if it is the upgrade or I switched setting somehow. I am prompted for a password at start up which I never got before. I tried my MS acct pwd but I am told I am offline and won't take it. I use a wifi adaptor which only boots up once...
  6. Microsoft Acct Identification

Microsoft Acct Identification: I purchased a used Desktop PC from a Donation center...it had not apprently been used for quite sometime as it was running Windows 10 1703 version. I let it run Windows Updates and it installed version 1903. Windows defender is showing I need to Sign into my Microsoft...
  7. change microsoft acct.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change microsoft acct.: Good Day Sir, Maam: If I change my admin account to different active Microsoft account. Is my Laptop Windows 10 Os get Affected, and not run Smothly,then other application installed get affected too? Thank you for Big Help. Regards Jeff....
  8. Deleteing a Microsoft acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleteing a Microsoft acct: I had a Microsoft account with the same name as my old email address. I cancelled that email account when it was compromised. That left me unable to access the Microsoft account with the same name. Now I am unable to cancel the Microsoft account. can anyone help me?...
  9. microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft acct: i get notice that my microsoft acct needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acct/4dfe1e78-a141-4ad4-9350-6fed212e7c37
  10. microsoft acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft acct: hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do...