Windows 10: Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently noticed that I can't log into the microsoft store with my main account. So naturally I tried using other accounts and quickly noticed the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChaseFamous, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

So I recently noticed that I can't log into the microsoft store with my main account. So naturally I tried using other accounts and quickly noticed the only account affected is my main account (this account).

This probably issue probably formed after I reinstalled windows when I upgraded to an SSD.

The error message I keep getting is:

"We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later."

I have looked at questions from other people on this forum with the same, or a similar question and I think I've tried everything said on there. Nothing helped, except making a local account.
    So I can log into my microsoft account on the local account on this pc, but none of my settings transfered over and I can't seem to quickly transfer them again.

I would appreciate if any of you can help me to either fix my issue on this account, or help me transfer all of my settings quickly and easily over to my other account.

Thanks in Advance!

:)

ChaseFamous, Oct 22, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

1. Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Unable log account

2. Unable to Log into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Log into Microsoft Account: I hope you're all doing well.I'm having some trouble logging into my Microsoft account and could really use some assistance.Here's the situation: I've tried all my usual passwords, but none of them seem to be working. So, I went through the account recovery process and...
  3. Unable to Log into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Log into Microsoft Account: I hope you're all doing well.I'm having some trouble logging into my Microsoft account and could really use some assistance.Here's the situation: I've tried all my usual passwords, but none of them seem to be working. So, I went through the account recovery process and...
  4. Unable to log in to One Drive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to One Drive account: One Drive takes foreever to log in after entering the password and otp on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-to-one-drive-account/62efd60d-1f0a-4c27-ad53-538dd74f63f9
  5. Unable to log in to One Drive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to One Drive account: One Drive takes foreever to log in after entering the password and otp on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-to-one-drive-account/62efd60d-1f0a-4c27-ad53-538dd74f63f9
  6. Unable to log in to One Drive account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to log into Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  8. Unable to log into Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account.: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  9. I'm unable to log into my account on the microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm unable to log into my account on the microsoft store.: [ATTACH] I receive this error whenever attempt to sign in on to the windows store on my laptop. also if it helps when I try to log in though the settings the part where it should load my account is stuck in an infinite loading screen saying "Please wait" Please and...
  10. Unable to log in into Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log in into Microsoft Account: I am trying to Log in to My Microsoft account , Already Tried Reseting Password Lot of The times, But A Display Comes Which says Follownig Details: Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to login to windows with my login id windows using a temporary account