Windows 10: Unable to log into onedrive after last windows update...

Discus and support Unable to log into onedrive after last windows update... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stuck in sign in mode, then when you try to sign in, a window pops up and it want's you to create a new account?? After searching for about an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelGail, May 29, 2019.

1. Unable to log into onedrive after last windows update...

Stuck in sign in mode, then when you try to sign in, a window pops up and it want's you to create a new account??

After searching for about an hour online...it kept giving solutions to the 365 version by going to "permissions" in user accounts.

What I did was delete my account, then re-activate it. Search google for "Onedrive sign in page"...log in with current account information. Go to accounts and delete it. Now just add a "new" account. Use the same account info as before....and all is good.

:)

MichaelGail, May 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 29, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 29, 2019
  4. Unable to log into onedrive after last windows update...

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive Support by following the above steps for more information as to why you are unable to see OneDrive Cached Credential.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to log into onedrive after last windows update...

1. Unable to log into onedrive after last windows update... - Similar Threads - Unable log onedrive

2. Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update: When I start my pc and try to log in using my pin code, I get an error saying my pin can be validated at this time. I tried getting a new pin code, but that failed. After that I tried loging in with my password, but Windows claims its wrong. I have tried to change the...
  3. Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update: When I start my pc and try to log in using my pin code, I get an error saying my pin can be validated at this time. I tried getting a new pin code, but that failed. After that I tried loging in with my password, but Windows claims its wrong. I have tried to change the...
  4. Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. unable to log into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log into OneDrive: Just had an OS reload done because Windows would not startup. Now, cannot log into OneDrive. Clicking on sign in does nothing. However, on the settings menu, account tab, my user id is displayed....
  6. unable to log into OneDrive

unable to log into OneDrive: Just had an OS reload done because Windows would not startup. Now, cannot log into OneDrive. Clicking on sign in does nothing. However, on the settings menu, account tab, my user id is displayed....
  7. unable to log into computer after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log into computer after bios update: i recently did a bios update to my computer but when i booted into windows it showed that i needed to reset my pin but it told me to verify my email but the email it showed i NEVER had or used in my life. so i tried to reset my email but it will take 30 days but i NEED my...
  8. unable to log into computer after bios update

unable to log into computer after bios update: i recently did a bios update to my computer but when i booted into windows it showed that i needed to reset my pin but it told me to verify my email but the email it showed i NEVER had or used in my life. so i tried to reset my email but it will take 30 days but i NEED my...
  9. Unable to log in after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to log in after windows update: Hi,I updated my computer and am now unable to sign in after I have updated. During the log in screen, the computer gives me the option to click "sign in". Once I do, it goes to "just a moment" for twenty or thirty seconds, and then the words "sign in" appears again and...
  10. Stuck in the log-in screen after last windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in the log-in screen after last windows update: After the last windows update when i try to run my pc it reaches the log-in screen "loading" i see the desktop screen for a split of a second and then i'm back to the login-in screen, tried doing the update again, checked for virus too i can't seem to be able to use the last...