Windows 10: Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

Discus and support Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help. My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by castleupton, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help.
    My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got it in July 2019. However, yesterday I tried to log into Windows as usual with my 4 digit pin and it came up "wrong credentials". I don't have the wrong credentials. The pin, as well as being wrote down in my password book, it is well embedded into my mind and I know it is the correct pin. The usual page comes up with my icon, my registered email address below it, and the field to enter my pin, but it simply won't let me in. As well as being the owner, I am the administrator. A few days ago I installed a paid version of Advanced SystemCare 13 PRO. I'm wondering if it has changed something affecting my login, but I have no idea. Please can anyone help / advise how (if possible) to get logged in / bypass the sign-in screen. The F12 (for Dell system) no longer shows up during boot-up. I'm currently using my laptop to get help. I'm unsure of which updated version of Windows 10 I'm using on the desktop, but it is up-to-date. Many thanks.

:)

castleupton, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Garyw Win User

kill dwm.exe windows 10 pro 64bit

I found this link

What is dwm.exe and why is it using so much memory?

With this note: "The steps below only work for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Desktop Windows Manager is not displayed in the Services window on Windows 8 and Windows 10, and therefore cannot be turned off or disabled."

These links have suggestions for improving performance:

dwm.exe Desktop Window Manager High CPU on Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    Fix: Dwm.exe issues in Windows 10
    I would start here:

Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop [​IMG]

Garyw, Jun 6, 2020
  3. upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have

upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have a product code for 10Pro.

DwightHayes1, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

Unable to install printer drivers on Windows10 64bit Pro

Hi Grey,

It is possible that you're unable to install printer drivers due to compatibility issue or corrupted drivers. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since you've mentioned that you've followed a dozen suggestions, what are those troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems
    in Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions which you're not yet done.

Additionally, you may also check the information shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread about how to determine if you're computer is compatible
    with Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

1. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop - Similar Threads - Unable log Pro

2. Windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro 64bit: I'm looking for the download link for windows 10 pro 64 bit. All I can find is windows 10 home. I have a key already for windows 10 pro. But I need to wipe my system to install windows 10 it has really old windows atm...
  3. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop: Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help. My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got it in July 2019. However, yesterday I tried to log into Windows as usual with my 4 digit pin and it came up "wrong...
  4. Unable to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home 64Bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home 64Bit: I've tried all of the tips recommended, changing the registry settings, deleting the PC from my Microsoft Account, formatting the C drive, and once I reinstall Windows it still goes back to Windows 10 Pro. It appears to be picking up the Pro Product key from my Microsoft...
  5. windows 10 pro 32bit to windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro 32bit to windows 10 pro 64bit: I bought a brand new windows 10 pro 32bit and not yet installed. can I installed it but i will choose 64bit? Thanks. Andrew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-32bit-to-windows-10-pro-64bit/f3d79f3d-6aeb-4377-ab55-b5f0be713a09
  6. upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have

upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have: upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have a product code for 10Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows10-to-windows-10-pro-on-a-dell/47743b55-a84f-4328-a316-3f2e0bdedc64
  7. BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Hello I have just built a new PC with the following specs and it gives me BSOD every 5 mins or so. How can I locate the minidump files to share them with you? I have the following specs CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 RAM: Corsair 3200Mhz XMP enabled MB: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite...
  8. Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro changed my log in on desktop: Hi everyone,i nstalled Windows 10 Pro ISO(with activation-product key included),but now ot keeps "telling me"incorrect password entered. Then i went to account.live/password/reset,but doesnt help either.What do i do? Please assist.Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 PRO 64bit (16299.125 build) Buggy Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PRO 64bit (16299.125 build) Buggy Desktop: Hello i have some problems since the latest update before that everything was find and i cannot found any solution to this am i the only one that has this problem here? Friends has the same version of windows as me and everything is working fine for them. On my end i got...
  10. Re-upgrading from Windows 7 pro 64bit to Windows 10 pro 64bit

Re-upgrading from Windows 7 pro 64bit to Windows 10 pro 64bit: I had a activated version of Windows 7 pro 64 bit which got automatically approved for upgrade to Windows 10 pro 64 bit some months ago. The upgrade to Windows 10 took place before the free upgrade deadline. I had a boot issue with Windows 10 after I merged some unused...