Windows 10: Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials

Discus and support Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to log into my pc with my correct microsoft credentials. I am able to log into my other devices iphone, laptop. Internet connection shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jackson Bean, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials

I am unable to log into my pc with my correct microsoft credentials. I am able to log into my other devices iphone, laptop. Internet connection shows the pc is online. I am unable to start my pc in safe/recovery mode. Please help.

:)

Jackson Bean, Mar 2, 2024

2. Microsoft security notification

Hi Maria,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you logged in using Microsoft account on the desktop?

You might be face this issue if the Windows login credentials are removed from the Login Credential manger.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

a. Press Start button and type "Credential Manager".

b. Click on the arrow near the "Windows cached credentials".

c. Check whether the Windows login credentials are listed over there.

d. If the credentials are listed, I suggest you to click on "Remove from vault" and follow the onscreen suggestions.

e. Now check for the issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 2, 2024
  3. When, oh when, will Microsoft correct the credentials manager error?

Hi Russell,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As a workaround I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it
    helps.

• Open the Edge browse

• Click on (…) More actions in the upper right corner of the browse

• Click on "Settings

• scroll to the bottom to "Advanced Settings”

• click on "View advanced settings"

• scroll down to "Privacy and services"

• click on "Manage my saved passwords"

This shows the websites you have saved passwords for. They are listed in random order if you click on an entry it will display:

• The URL

• The Username
    Select one of the entries and change one of the passwords, click on Save to Credential Manager and see all of your saved "Web Credentials”.

Also clear the Edge and Internet Explorer data caches (but not the password cache) and

Re-boot your PC before performing this fix.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials

Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials

Help, please?

I have three computers on my home network, all with Windows 10. They all could access each other's files through the network after entering my Microsoft Account as Network Credentials.

I replaced the hard drive in my laptop and installed Windows 10 again. Now it cannot access the other two computers, nor can they access the laptop. When I enter my Microsoft Account info in Network Credentials, it says "The user name or password is incorrect".

What I have done:

1. Double-checked that I am using the correct password with my Microsoft Account.
    2. Rebooted router.
    3. Connected laptop to network with a network cable.
    4. Tried everything mentioned on Fix Enter network credentials error on Windows 11/10, on the laptop and my main desktop without success.
    5. Created a local account on the laptop with a username & password, and I am able to access the files on the laptop from the desktop using that username & password as network credentials, but using my Microsoft Account as network credentials still will not work.
    None of my computers can be updated to Windows 11, so please don't suggest that.

Bruce A. Johnson, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials

1. Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials - Similar Threads - Unable log correct

2. Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into Windows 11 with correct microsoft credentials: I am unable to log into my pc with my correct microsoft credentials. I am able to log into my other devices iphone, laptop. Internet connection shows the pc is online. I am unable to start my pc in safe/recovery mode. Please help....
  3. Unable to log into microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into microsoft.: I've tried logging into minecraft, microsoft store, MSN widgets, but none of them let me log in. It says I need internet 0x800704cf but I am connected. I've tried flushing my DNS, resetting my proxy, reinstalling windows, reinstalling network drivers, disabling client for...
  4. Unable to log into microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into microsoft.: I've tried logging into minecraft, microsoft store, MSN widgets, but none of them let me log in. It says I need internet 0x800704cf but I am connected. I've tried flushing my DNS, resetting my proxy, reinstalling windows, reinstalling network drivers, disabling client for...
  5. Unable to log into Microsoft account on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into Microsoft account on Windows 11: I've just done a new build and installed Windows 11. I've run into a problem where where I go into Windows Security, try to log into my Microsoft account, I get to the part where it asks for my Windows 10 password "one last time", and it tells me the password is incorrect. I...
  6. Unable to log into Microsoft account on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into Microsoft account on Windows 11: I've just done a new build and installed Windows 11. I've run into a problem where where I go into Windows Security, try to log into my Microsoft account, I get to the part where it asks for my Windows 10 password "one last time", and it tells me the password is incorrect. I...
  7. Unable to log into Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  8. Unable to log into Microsoft account.

Unable to log into Microsoft account.: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  9. Logging into pc with Microsoft logon credentials

Logging into pc with Microsoft logon credentials: This morning when I tried logging into my computer with the Microsoft account pin, I did not get an optionto enter the pin. A message was displayed saying that this option is not available as something went wrong. I then tried my password which was also not recognized. I...
  10. Credential Manager is unable to sync Web & Windows credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Credential Manager is unable to sync Web & Windows credentials: I have observed an issue with my WINDOWS 10 corporate PC. It seems Windows Credential Manager is unable to sync my passwords. As a preliminary troubleshooting, I have completed all the following steps but Credential Manager is still unable to sync my Web & Windows passwords....