Windows 10: unable to log onto admin account and pc stuck in airplane mode after a update

Discus and support unable to log onto admin account and pc stuck in airplane mode after a update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; changed account password on my surface . the pc did an update now i cannot log on to the admin account all passwords i have tried say incorrect. pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaroleSpeakman, Jun 8, 2020.

1. unable to log onto admin account and pc stuck in airplane mode after a update

changed account password on my surface . the pc did an update now i cannot log on to the admin account all passwords i have tried say incorrect. pin unavailable and stuck in airplane mode. pc is a Dell widows 10 version 1909 OSbuild 18363.836.

I am really stuck.

:)

CaroleSpeakman, Jun 8, 2020
  2. WiIfred P Win User

Stuck in Airplane mode

Hi Brenda. You may try the troubleshooting steps on this link as these are the common troubleshooting steps for issues with Airplane mode.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-stuck-...

WiIfred P, Jun 8, 2020
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Jun 8, 2020
  4. unable to log onto admin account and pc stuck in airplane mode after a update

Stuck in Airplane Mode

Hi,

I'm using Windows 10 on a number of systems, Both Dell and Lenovo and after the most recent update, it's been stuck in airplane mode. No matter I try to toggle the physical switch or turn it off within Windows it will go back to airplane mode.
    Any ideas on how to fix it?

lemonwater9, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

unable to log onto admin account and pc stuck in airplane mode after a update

1. unable to log onto admin account and pc stuck in airplane mode after a update - Similar Threads - unable log onto

2. Stuck in airplane mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in airplane mode: Hi, I tried to clean boot my computer, and I was using a pin to login to my computer, but now it requires a password, and I didn't remember it, so I changed it from my phone, so I know it is the right one, but it says incorrect because I'm stuck in airplane mode. Can someone...
  3. Stuck in Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Airplane mode: After updating to the latest version of Windows my computer went into airplane mode and I can't turn it off. How do I get it to turn back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-airplane-mode/d373b333-288f-4fe9-a98e-664a38a16a38
  4. CANNOT LOG INTO WINDOWS-STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    CANNOT LOG INTO WINDOWS-STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE: I cannot log into windows 10 it will not recognise my password. I have tried safe mode but it also requires the password. Windows is stuck in Airplane mode and I cannot switch it off. I have tried windows reset but it requires my password which it also does not recognise....
  5. Airplane Mode stuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  6. Airplane mode stuck!

Airplane mode stuck!: I tried to turn off my computer, but it was stuck loading. So i held down the power button and that turned it off, then i turned it back on to find that airplane mode is on and i cant turn it off. I dont know how to fix it!...
  7. Airplane mode stuck after update

Airplane mode stuck after update: Hi CORRECTION WINDOWS 10! Closing my Lenovo Thinkpad windows 10 core i5 vPro today i was prompted to "update and shut down" which i did. Turning it on again few hours later and it is stuck in airplane mode. Option is greyed out entirely no matter what. It has never done...
  8. Stuck in airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode: Help! My 2 yr old HP notebook suddenly seems to be locked in airplane mode & is rendered useless. Can't connect to internet. Internal windows diagnostics can't fix. Used my desktop to search forums about this problem. Seems to be shared with others, but none of the posted...
  9. Pc is stuck on Airplane Mode

Pc is stuck on Airplane Mode: We have a Fujitsu Laptop and for some reason, airplane mode is stuck. Im thinking that either its the wifi card that's disconnected or software problems. I tried many different options such as msconfig: set the boot to normal and restarting the radio management service but I...
  10. Unable to log onto PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to log onto PC: Hi! For the last couple of days my PC with Windows 10 has been experiencing problems with my password used to log onto the PC. Yesterday i was for example only able to log in after maybe 30 attempts but today i have not been able to log in at all. I have checked my...