Windows 10: Unable to log onto PC

Discus and support Unable to log onto PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! For the last couple of days my PC with Windows 10 has been experiencing problems with my password used to log onto the PC. Yesterday i was for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Acreteq, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Acreteq Win User

Unable to log onto PC

Hi!

For the last couple of days my PC with Windows 10 has been experiencing problems with my password used to log onto the PC. Yesterday i was for example only able to log in after maybe 30 attempts but today i have not been able to log in at all. I have checked my keyboard on another computer and it has shown nothing wrong, i even tried using the "screen keyboard" but my password was still not recognised. My hotmail account is not connected to the PC so i cant reset the password that way. I would be very happy if there was some way to bypass the password since i would rather not lose everything stored on the computer.

I would be very grateful if any of you would be able to help me out!
    Thanks in advance!

Regards

:)

Acreteq, Sep 12, 2016
  2. nickbenes Win User

Trouble in signing in

Yes I do use my Microsoft account to log onto my PC. In my Start -> Settings -> Accounts ->
    there is an option to log onto a local user.

When I use the program to fix the App store log in problem it just says unable to fix the problem no internet connection

Thanks

nickbenes, Sep 12, 2016
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    unable to log onto computer

Hi Bernie,

Good day. Try using On-Screen keyboard when logging in. You can access it on Ease of Access on the bottom-right corner of your log-in screen. After that,
    turn off Filter Keys by doing these following steps:

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Click Ease of access.
    • Click Keyboard and turn off Filter Keys.

If you have more concerns, feel free to post here in our community.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

Unable to log onto PC

1. Unable to log onto PC - Similar Threads - Unable log onto

2. log onto computer failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    log onto computer failure: I had two people that were able to log into this computer. Now only one can log in. condition: user no.1 can log in user no2 cannot log in anymore. With user no1 logged in I click on " other user" and try to log in with user no.2 User no.2 can not login in. User no 2...
  3. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717
  4. Cant log onto websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant log onto websites: When logging onto websites, I am getting this error: You don't have permission to access from this server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-onto-websites/7befed8f-982b-4fae-9e8b-f10681336359
  5. Log onto PC in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log onto PC in Windows: Hello Community Does anyone have a phone number for Microsoft Windows Support so I can talk to a live Technician about a log in problem that I am having on my pc ?? Scenario: I had 2 log in accounts on my pc, I wanted to eliminate one so that I can sign in with...
  6. Unable to Log In

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Log In: It booted up into my account this morning. At least I know my image is ok.
  7. Problem with logging onto site..

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with logging onto site..: I wonder if someone could help with a issue i have...i use Cyberfox as my main browser but this week i could not login to site where i purchased Iobit products from...all i get is a recurring login sign page ...when i click login box the page just blinks everytime i try to...
  8. Unable to log in.

Unable to log in.: Yea my thoughts too, thanks Shawn.
  9. Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC

Unable to log into Microsoft Account on PC: I have a problem. When I installed Windows 10, during the Cortana setup process I was told to log in with my Microsoft account. When she brought up the window, everything but the minimize tab was gray and closed after 15 seconds. This happens every time and it also happens...
  10. UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer

UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer: i quite often leave my computer to sleep. At some point my computer shut down. since then when i open my computer and it asks for my password for my profile account it logs on to a temporary one. If i type the wrong password it tells me so i know my password is correct. I...