Windows 10: Unable to log onto PC

Discus and support Unable to log onto PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! For the last couple of days my PC with Windows 10 has been experiencing problems with my password used to log onto the PC. Yesterday i was for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Acreteq, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Acreteq Win User

Unable to log onto PC

Hi!

For the last couple of days my PC with Windows 10 has been experiencing problems with my password used to log onto the PC. Yesterday i was for example only able to log in after maybe 30 attempts but today i have not been able to log in at all. I have checked my keyboard on another computer and it has shown nothing wrong, i even tried using the "screen keyboard" but my password was still not recognised. My hotmail account is not connected to the PC so i cant reset the password that way. I would be very happy if there was some way to bypass the password since i would rather not lose everything stored on the computer.

I would be very grateful if any of you would be able to help me out!
    Thanks in advance!

Regards

:)

Acreteq, Sep 12, 2016
  2. nickbenes Win User

Trouble in signing in

Yes I do use my Microsoft account to log onto my PC. In my Start -> Settings -> Accounts ->
    there is an option to log onto a local user.

When I use the program to fix the App store log in problem it just says unable to fix the problem no internet connection

Thanks

nickbenes, Sep 12, 2016
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    unable to log onto computer

Hi Bernie,

Good day. Try using On-Screen keyboard when logging in. You can access it on Ease of Access on the bottom-right corner of your log-in screen. After that,
    turn off Filter Keys by doing these following steps:

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Click Ease of access.
    • Click Keyboard and turn off Filter Keys.

If you have more concerns, feel free to post here in our community.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

Unable to log onto PC

1. Unable to log onto PC - Similar Threads - Unable log onto

2. Unable to log onto Windows 10, display flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log onto Windows 10, display flashing: Turned on pc. Display flashing blue-black continuously. Get the mouse in a certain location, flashing stops and login screen appears. Cursor appears in PASSWORD field. I enter password, hit ENTER, and flashing starts again. No matter where I click on display, flashing will...
  3. Unable to log onto Windows 10, display flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log onto Windows 10, display flashing: Turned on pc. Display flashing blue-black continuously. Get the mouse in a certain location, flashing stops and login screen appears. Cursor appears in PASSWORD field. I enter password, hit ENTER, and flashing starts again. No matter where I click on display, flashing will...
  4. Unable to log onto Windows 10, display flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  6. Unable to log onto network computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log onto network computer: I am unable to log onto my second Win 10 computer. I am using the same credentials I use to log on directly but they are not working from the other computer....
  7. Unable to log into PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into PC: I am asked to type into Username and a password. But I haven’t used any username and haven’t set up any accounts there. It is not a new PC because I purchased it from a friend of mine. My friend says he removed his account from there. Why is it happening? Could you help me...
  8. Unable to log onto Laptop

in Cortana
    Unable to log onto Laptop: I purchased an EVOO 10.1" Ultra Thin Laptop, Quad Core Processor, 2GB Memory, 32GB Storage, Mini HDMI, Front Camera, Windows 10 Home, for my daughter and she has tried multiple times to create an account on another computer and proceeded to try to log onto the EVOO laptop...
  9. Unable to log into the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into the PC: Split from this thread. My computer required me to do an update and now it says my pin is no longer because i did this update. I finally changed my password under the email listed eith outlook but i cant get in my computer. Please help...
  10. Log onto PC in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log onto PC in Windows: Hello Community Does anyone have a phone number for Microsoft Windows Support so I can talk to a live Technician about a log in problem that I am having on my pc ?? Scenario: I had 2 log in accounts on my pc, I wanted to eliminate one so that I can sign in with...