Windows 10: Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

Discus and support Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have somehow managed to conflate two profiles and am unable to log in to the administrator profile on my Yoga laptop. I've been using this profile... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Evans Fam, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Evans Fam Win User

Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

I have somehow managed to conflate two profiles and am unable to log in to the administrator profile on my Yoga laptop. I've been using this profile for years, but now that I'm trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety, I NEED to log into this profile, and I can't. Every time I go to log into this other account which is set up as the admin for my laptop, it automatically logs me into the other account which is NOT the admin. I have selected "forgot my password" on the admin. profile twice now, and each time, it just changes the password for the other profile and continues to automatically log m

:)

Evans Fam, Feb 11, 2023

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 11, 2023
  3. carlahill Win User
    unable to log onto user profile

I don't get any error messages just either welcome or logging off. I went through the process above but unfortunately it hasn't helped. I have also tried deleting the account then setting it up again, I got a bit further, this time I got to the user profiles
    home page but after about 30 sec logged me off and back to profile list. Any other suggestions?

regards

carlahill, Feb 11, 2023
  4. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

Thema:

1. Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile - Similar Threads - Unable Log Kids'

2. Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile: I have somehow managed to conflate two profiles and am unable to log in to the administrator profile on my Yoga laptop. I've been using this profile for years, but now that I'm trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety, I NEED to log into this profile, and I can't. Every time...
  3. Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile: I have somehow managed to conflate two profiles and am unable to log in to the administrator profile on my Yoga laptop. I've been using this profile for years, but now that I'm trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety, I NEED to log into this profile, and I can't. Every time...
  4. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  5. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  6. windows admin. is now logging in as my facebook messenger kids profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows admin. is now logging in as my facebook messenger kids profile: why is windows logging in under my child's facebook messenger kids name. why can't I log back in as myself and where did they get my childs fb account?...
  7. Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety: I'm on this page.. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=main%3aprivacytab My kid is part of my microsoft family, but I don't see her gamertag profile next to my own. I want to be able to enable cross-play PC and Nintendo Switch Minecraft....
  8. Clone Admin profile to standard profile???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Clone Admin profile to standard profile???: I have been using my admin profile daily. I want to make a standard user account for myself (for online safety issues). I now have two accounts - both are currently admin user accounts I logged into the newer admin one and EVERYTHING was so different. I want to clone my...
  9. about admin profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup...
  10. about admin profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-admin-profile/94d48730-e289-4ed8-838f-b9c5ea54998c